Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Things The New Iphone Seven Can Do,that You Don't Know - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things The New Iphone Seven Can Do,that You Don't Know (724 Views)

I Don't Know Why Some Men Of God Are Stingy / I Bet You Don't Know This / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things The New Iphone Seven Can Do,that You Don't Know by Chestnut(f): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Reasons Why You Must Have The New iPhone 7 Which Costs About N500,000
* You can email your ancestors & ping your village deity with it.
* If you hold it, you will never go hungry again.
* If you misplace it in a cab, it will automatically find its way back into your pocket.
* If an ugly person sends you a friend request, it will automatically reject it.
* It can tell which member of your family is "pursuing" you.
* You can connect its Bluetooth to a transformer & get electricity.
* It can be used as a bomb detector.
* It can be used as a mosquito repellant.
* It will make everyone see you as a wealthy person, even when you're trekking on the road.
* It vibrates when someone is lying... really!
* It can tell who the real father of a child is.
* It can tell if your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating.
* It prevents unwanted pregnancies: just put it in "Protection" mode.
* You can use it as an air conditioner.
* You can use it as a weapon if you're ever attacked by armed robbers.
* It can show you the way to paradise with its advanced GPS.
* It can be used as an ATM.
Please add your own o!

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Laugh Alone Check Out This Nose Butt Twearking / So Funny- Watch Latest Comedy Of Emmanualla / Covenant University Vs Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.