Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? (2471 Views)

Egypt Devaluation To Test CBN Resolve On Naira / Stanbic IBTC Is Illegally Withdrawing In My Account Who Do I Call FOR Help / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? by myforexsolution: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
I tried sending $300 not many minutes ago from my paypal, only to discover that there is something clearly new about the whole process.
Paypal displays the amount my card will be charged, in naira but apart from this and other layout design changes, paypal also sends me the following error message

Your payment method isn't working. Do you want to try again with another card or bank?

What is the cause of this please, and how can I resolve it?

I need your help on this please.

Re: I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? by mayorall(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
myforexsolution:
I tried sending $300 not many minutes ago from my paypal, only to discover that there is something clearly new about the whole process.
Paypal displays the amount my card will be charged, in naira but apart from this and other layout design changes, paypal also sends me the following error message

Your payment method isn't working. Do you want to try again with another card or bank?

change funding source to USD
Re: I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? by Zdoh(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
mayorall:

Gbam!
Re: I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? by myforexsolution: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
mayorall:

Thanks. Seen
Re: I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? by myforexsolution: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
mayorall:

Zdoh
Hey, but please!
I just can't find where to do that from
Re: I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? by bedfordng(m): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2016
myforexsolution:

your bank declined the transaction due to dcc restrictions. This usually happens due to the conversion made by the site and the banks is not allowing such exchange rate to the one they charge. Paypal is using official exchange rate while the bank is using black market so they are clashing. You will have to either change your funding source to usd or use a dollar dominated card
Re: I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? by myforexsolution: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
bedfordng:
your bank declined the transaction due to dcc restrictions. This usually happens due to the conversion made by the site and the banks is not allowing such exchange rate to the one they charge. Paypal is using official exchange rate while the bank is using black market so they are clashing. You will have to either change your funding source to usd or use a dollar dominated card
Thanks all.
I resolved the issue.
Especially using the information on this post below.
Detailed explanation plus step-by-step instructions.
https://www.nairaland.com/3337673/been-having-difficulties-paying-paypal

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Formula To Wealth In Nigeria: Get Rich Quick Before The End Of 2016 / Dropshipping Vs Mini Importation... / 18karat Pure Solid Gold Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.