Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Help!! Help!!! (1206 Views)

Help Help Help Disturbing Genetics Assignment / Help! Help! Help! / Help! Help! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Good evening guys, I need an advices from you guys. My younger brother and my mum are having some issues concerning what my brother need to study in university, my brother want to study Economic because he like the course and he have passion for it but my Mum want him to study accounting then go for ICAN after the degree because she want him to get a job quick after the degree, both of them want me to support their option and reasons,guy am confused because of the unemployment in nigeria. Which of the course is better, and which one can help him get a job quick after school. Please no insult and if you have no advice then wish him well. Thanks
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by sben2308(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
My humble opinion let him go for ACCA
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
He should go for the one he likes and get a good certificate outta it,
Besides getting jobs in Nigeria is no longer about your major in school,, na connection dey talk tongue
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
ucsparks:
He should go for the one he likes and get a good certificate outta it,
Besides getting jobs in Nigeria is no longer about your major in school,, na connection dey talk tongue
thanks so much
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
sben2308:
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by 4reala(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
He should go for his heart desire, and wen he is thru, he wld write ICAN, both goes tru dsame process
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
evelynluv:
thanks so much
uwc.. a friend of mine who studied agricultural science is working with zenith Bank,,
That's naija for you,, let him continue with the economics joor grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
4reala:
He should go for his heart desire, and wen he is thru, he wld write ICAN, both goes tru dsame process
thanks so much
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
He should study Accounting and go for ican!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Cutehector:
He should study Accounting and go for ican!
please explain why you think accounting is okay than the economics, I need a strong reason please
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2016
evelynluv:
please explain why you think accounting is okay than the economics, I need a strong reason please
because almost every new start up company needs an accountant!! Schools, SMEs, companies, etc.

And he should start reading for ican from an early time say 200 or 300 level
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2016
evelynluv:
thanks so much
please why do you think accounting is better, because I need to explain to him, and I don't want to hurt or disappoint him.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 6:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Cutehector:
because almost every new start up company needs an accountant!! Schools, SMEs, companies, etc.

And he should start reading for ican from an early time say 200 or 300 level
okay thanks, do he need to do the both same time.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2016
sben2308:
please why do you think accounting is better, because I need to explain to him, and I don't want to hurt or disappoint him.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by sben2308(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2016
evelynluv:

Because it can make him an independent worker,loke a friend of my he works with 5 different firms including his employer own .Aldo it's an individual thing.Just feel it's better
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
sben2308:

Because it can make him an independent worker,loke a friend of my he works with 5 different firms including his employer own .Aldo it's an individual thing.Just feel it's better
thanks so much
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by brooklynluv: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2016
evelynluv:
Good evening guys, I need an advices from you guys. My younger brother and my mum are having some issues concerning what my brother need to study in university, my brother want to study Economic because he like the course and he have passion for it but my Mum want him to study accounting then go for ICAN after the degree because she want him to get a job quick after the degree, both of them want me to support their option and reasons,guy am confused because of the unemployment in nigeria. Which of the course is better, and which one can help him get a job quick after school. Please no insult and if you have no advice then wish him well. Thanks
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by brooklynluv: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2016
your brother should be left alone to make his choice,the time has passed when parents decides for children..our parents are there to guide us not to decide for us
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2016
brooklynluv:
your brother should be left alone to make his choice,the time has passed when parents decides for children..our parents are there to guide us not to decide for us

good morning, thanks so much.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by sathel(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2016
evelynluv:
hello Good morning, my candid advise for your brother is that he should study the course his heart follows(Economics). Most people know that an economist can work anywhere And besides accounting is already becoming too common with the Ican and Acca stuff.... Let him do ican(from ATS level to final)then he would be having ttwo different degree...he then becomes a hotter cake than having two degree of the same ethics.....

Sathel(seyi)
Economics(Bsc)
Unilag
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
sathel:
hello Good morning, my candid advise for your brother is that he should study the course his heart follows(Economics). Most people know that an economist can work anywhere And besides accounting is already becoming too common with the Ican and Acca stuff.... Let him do ican(from ATS level to final)then he would be having ttwo different degree...he then becomes a hotter cake than having two degree of the same ethics.....

Sathel(seyi)
Economics(Bsc)
Unilag
thanks so much, I appreciate your advice, all the very best to you too.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by deltateam: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let your brother follow his passion. Parents please stop forcing courses on your children. Its bad.

You can advice but never force a course.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by evelynluv(f): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
deltateam:
Let your brother follow his passion. Parents please stop forcing courses on your children. Its bad.

You can advice but never force a course.
thanks so much for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

NDA ENLISTMENT:4 Unfit Cadets Dies And 53 Medically Unfit Cadets Maybe Expelled / The Three Most Expensive Pens In The World / Futo Announces Reprinting Of 2017/2018 Post Utme Exam Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.