Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Please Who Has Watched Narcos? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Who Has Watched Narcos? (640 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / Who Has Watched 'star Wars: The Last Jedi'? / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Watched Narcos? by NaijalovesU: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Since there is no new season of my favourite Tv shows, Game of throne and Empire. I have been kinda bored until someone i met on Palmchat introduced me to Narcos, the normal thing i do is to read reviews online and i did, but however i found out that the series is all about drugs and killing. Please has anyone watched it yet? Please share.Thanks cheesy
Re: Please Who Has Watched Narcos? by lanreabbey(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Narcos is a very interesting series...try to download one episode in season1.
.i bet u ll like it
Re: Please Who Has Watched Narcos? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Its kind of a documentary on the life n times of pablo escoba, currently watching partii.
Re: Please Who Has Watched Narcos? by utibense(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls where can I download a movie like narcos
Re: Please Who Has Watched Narcos? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
narcos is crappy, set in the 90's. it cud have made much sense if it were set in modern world.
Re: Please Who Has Watched Narcos? by ba7man(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2016
prettyboi1989:
narcos is crappy, set in the 90's. it cud have made much sense if it were set in modern world.
What are you chatting?

It tells the story of the life of Pablo Escobar in the real time frame.

The period a movie is set doesn't determine how interesting it should be.

(1) (Reply)

Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu / Latest Nollywood Blockbuster / Christmas Short Film By Nigerian Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.