Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins (11702 Views)

Delta State Has Commence Payment Of Bursary For 2016/17 Session / Benue: Students Protest Over Non Payment Of Bursary Allowance (photos) / University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Putme 2016/2017 Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by golor(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Santdsaint:
Please hope the delta state scholarship board is aware they havent paid we delta state student in unical?am sure they HV paid other south south schools nd I don't know why unical's is taking this long.moreover, the board submitted a verification list to the school nd the names verified and sent back to them 2-3 months ago.please we are pleading our list should be attended to after all we are all deltans and equity nd fair treatment is what we deserve and ask for.Long live Naija !! Long live Delta state!! Long live okowa!!!!
someone should please help us with how to get them by calling 08036285771

Bros, that was what my bro told me,because he schooled at unical. They managed to pay we the uniuyo student cause I took it upon my self,though I was the president NADESSTU then, just handed over, I do call the national sec. Every week, I took it upon my self cos that was the only bursary I was sure of eating, o12 student, didnt enjoy bursary due to the change of gvt that occurs nd we had series of excuses, I told my bro to link you guys up with me, so that I can give the necessary info but he refused.....

I single handedly work hard to make sure it bin paid, went to dean of student affairs, she was so kind and she signed the necessary stuff, then I was bin directed to the exam record, for the compilation of cgpa, it took four days, the moment the guy contact me to come and get the cgpa, I left my class and go get it. We deltas, we re trying academically I swear down, it was just few their cgpa was not up to the requirement, I was ask to manipulate so that everybody will get the money, that's because my v. President her gp wasn't up to, but I refuse, I said I don't want anything that will cos me and the other legit candidate and as the president, I wants to make sure, my tenure was cool, cos during my stay, they haven't pay, I only witness my year one, in which they paid but I didn't get it cos I was just in my year one.

After d cgpa compilation, we contributed money and sent it through DHL, mhen immediately after 5 hours I called to confirm, if they got the uniuyo student list, they said yes, from that very moment, they know no peace, I do call every week, they keep promising, till one faithful morning I called and ask the sec. Why is it taking much time, that was when he ask, which school re you calling from, I said uniuyo, immediately after 10 minutes mhen my v. Presido received alert nd called me, immediately we ended our call, I received my too. I know fit happy, the money came when I needed it most.... For uniuyo student, it usually comes during exam period or close to exam period, when guys de broke.

They paid every body, irrespective of your cgpa, people with one point something cgpa received the money, up till now I still don't know the reasoning for that, I guess, maybe we re not much in the list that's why, we were 38 student..

Please, if you re from delta, kindly visit your meeting, cos you might register through back door but the president have the power to strike out your name, and again, sometimes your details may not be correct and their will be need to correct it and that why they do bring verification list so that you make all the necessary correction, you might register your correct details but you know how system operate at times, some errors may occur nd their will be need to correct it , During the time of verification that's when you correct those details, when ours came only the meeting member where able to correct theirs. it was after d money was been paid, I started seeing strange face coming to me, that they didn't pay them, I brought out the verification list I photocopied only for them to find out that, their bank details where incorrect, mhen them know fit vex, I was ask to work on it, I didn't because, they re not a regular member for me to start stressing my self.

Initially when we had to pay for d DHL, they suggested I strike out people's name that re not a regular member , I accepted but I didn't do it, cos I wasn't the one paying the money, I just said who so ever is the beneficiary let them enjoy nd some got dias, d ones their details where correct got the money. In essence it good to be a regular member of your meeting. Any uniuyo delta student reading this post, should add me on whatsapp via this number, so that I will forward your contact to the current president to add you in uniuyo nadesttu group Whaysapp. 08032824271.pardon my typucal error
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Neobulletzz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Please anybody from Unilag.....would love to join the NADESSTU whatsapp group
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by markemordi(m): 1:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Please I need the contact of NADESSTU Unilag chapter or their WhatsApp group contact I want to join... thanks
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Neobulletzz(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2016
markemordi:
Please I need the contact of NADESSTU Unilag chapter or their WhatsApp group contact I want to join... thanks
also need the contact incase u get it
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by aieo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
they have reopened the portal for registration, but still i can't register.

please have anybody been able to register yet?
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by tejiri1334(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
I could register,but to login is the issue.Any idea what the applicant ID stands for??
Tot it stood for the email i used to register
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Isomerizm(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
todaynewsreview:
The Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for 2016/2017 student special assistance scheme.

According to the press release, to be eligible for the Bursary Award;

All Applicants must:

- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions.
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics.
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year's examination.

Also, to be eligible for the Scholarship Award;

All Applicants must:

- Be of Delta State Origin.
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.

Apply Here: http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/eligibility

For more: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1499/delta-state-bursary-amp-scholarship-board-begins-online-registr

Do you know how much each is worth?
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by drajjay: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2016
tejiri1334:
I could register,but to login is the issue.Any idea what the applicant ID stands for??
Tot it stood for the email i used to register
how did you reg. I couldn't register
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Neobulletzz(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Please anybody who has registered should please tell us how to go about it
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by drajjay: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
I registered but can't fill in my department. What type of website is that? Whoever designed it should go back to school. Haba!
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Neobulletzz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
drajjay:
I registered but can't fill in my department. What type of website is that? Whoever designed it should go back to school. Haba!
please tell us how u registered
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Neobulletzz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Please people that have done theirs, are we to buy any pin cos I can remember the last one we registered for....a pin or maybe scratch card was purchased prior to registering
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by drajjay: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Neobulletzz:
please tell us how u registered
just go to the website and click apply now. I couldn't complete my registration though. A lot of issues with the site.
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by todaynewsreview: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
drajjay:
poorly design
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by markemordi(m): 3:15am On May 21, 2017
Good morning heard payment has started. As any Unilag undergraduate received his/ her payment?
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by markemordi(m): 3:18am On May 21, 2017
Neobulletzz:
Please anybody from Unilag.....would love to join the NADESSTU whatsapp group
Good morning have u received any payment?
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Neobulletzz(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2017
What payment?
markemordi:

Good morning have u received any payment?
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by markemordi(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2017
Neobulletzz:
What payment?
Bursary payment
Re: Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins by Neobulletzz(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2017
markemordi:

Bursary payment
can you contact the president so we can know whatsup with our own payment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? / ASUU Gives Federal Government July 2017 Ultimatum / Could This Be The Highest JAMB Score From Northern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.