Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) (3092 Views)

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan / Post-sistani Iraq, Iran, And The Future Of Shia Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 22, 2016
The Main Aims And Objectives Of Shi'a

The main purpose of the shi'a is using indirect tactics in spreading falsehood about Islam by fake stories and Hadith, to indirectly insult Allah( SWT), His Prophet (Pbum), His household.

Claiming to love them but indirectly calling them Infidels and Fornicators. This article will give a comprehensive view of what shi'a really are. The enemies of Islam.

Shi'a Curse Both The Wives And Companions Of Muhammad Pbum

The Shi'a infidels curses, fabricate lies and Hadith against the companions of Muhammad peace be upon him to justify their actions in calling them Fornicators. They mainly insult Abubakar (R.D) the first caliph of Islam and his daughter Aisha (R.D) the wife prophet Muhammad (Pbum). They insult Umar (R D) the second caliph of Islam and his daughter Hafsat (R.D) also a wife of prophet Muhammad (Pbum). They also insult the third caliph of Islam Usman (R.D) and many others. However they believe in Aliyu (R D) and His wife Fatima (R.D ) a daughter to prophet Muhammad (Pbum).

They come up with lies that this companions kills the daughter of the Prophet and many more stories to which non Muslim also take those stories of Shi'a infidels to challenge Islam.

Allah (SWT) Believes and Trust the companions and Wives of the Prophet you insult.

ﻭَﺍﻟﺴَّﺎﺑِﻘُﻮﻥَ ﺍﻷَﻭَّﻟُﻮﻥَ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻬَﺎﺟِﺮِﻳﻦَ ﻭَﺍﻷَﻧﺼَﺎﺭِ ﻭَﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺍﺗَّﺒَﻌُﻮﻫُﻢ
ﺑِﺈِﺣْﺴَﺎﻥٍ ﺭَّﺿِﻲَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻋَﻨْﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﺭَﺿُﻮﺍْ ﻋَﻨْﻪُ ﻭَﺃَﻋَﺪَّ ﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﺟَﻨَّﺎﺕٍ ﺗَﺠْﺮِﻱ
ﺗَﺤْﺘَﻬَﺎ ﺍﻷَﻧْﻬَﺎﺭُ ﺧَﺎﻟِﺪِﻳﻦَ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ﺃَﺑَﺪًﺍ ﺫ

And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

The Muhajiruuns are the Prophet and his companions that left Mecca for Madina among which is Abubakar, Umar, Usman (R.D) etc. Allah says he is pleased with them you said you're not.

Those Who You Insult Will Go To Paradise While You Will End In Hell

Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd : AbdurRahman ibn al-Akhnas said that when he was in the mosque, a man mentioned Ali (may Allah be pleased with him). So Sa'id ibn Zayd got up and said: I bear witness to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him ) that I heard him say: Ten people will go to Paradise: Abu Bakr will go to Paradise, Umar will go to Paradise, Uthman will go to Paradise, Ali will go to Paradise, Talhah will go to Paradise: Zubayr ibn al-Awam will go to paradise, Abdur Rahman bin Awf will go to Paradise, Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas will go to Paradise, and Abu 'Ubaidah bin Al-Jarrah will go to paradise. If I wish, I can mention the tenth. The People asked: Who is he: So he kept silence. They again asked: Who is he: He replied: He is Sa'id ibn Zayd.

Do Not Insult My Companions = Shi'a say we must

"Do not ask about what is in the stars, and do not explain the Qur'an according to your opinion, and do not insult any of my Companions: that is true faith."

Shi"a Curse And Insult Their Mothers (Astagfirrullah)

The shi'a as aforementioned curse the Wives of the Prophet namely Hafsat and Aisha (R.Ds)

Allah says if you are a believer then Aisha and Hafsat (R.D) are your mothers in faith, model for all Islamic women

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers... (Surat al-Ahzab: 6)

Shi'a Called Prophet Muhammad (Pbum) A Fornicator (Astagfirrullah)

By calling the pious wives of the Prophet Pbum prostitutes and Pagans. You Automatically call the Prophet Pbum the same thing. Allah says

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers. Quran 24:3

A Fornicator does not Marry except Fornicator.

If you call Aisha (R D) a Fornicator tell me who is she marrying

5 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2016
How They Lured Religious Leaders In To Shi'a Via Bribing.

They introduced a way of generating income by forcing their members to pay Zakatul Kumani one over five [1/5] of your earning to the leaders of Shi'a. Example if you earn 50, 000, you will pay 10,000 to them. They use that money in Bribing more Religious Leaders.

Example of those Lured is Tijjani Alsamafi a leader of tijjaniya.

How They Lured Illiterates And those with no Islamic education except Western education only

They empower villagers by paying their hospital bills, give them money to start a business in the condition if they accept shia religion.

Decades ago Nigerians no nothing about Photoshop, so they edit king Fahad of Saudi picture with the Christian cross to paint him black in the eyes of Muslim or by circulating fake circulars.

The Hate For Saudi Arabia

Shi'a hate Saudi Arabia, they go 2 Saudi not for pilgrimage but for something else which I will State later. They have something better than Ka'aba and aplace related to paradise in Iraqi called Karbala, which we will explain in details letter.

Indeed only Allah can reward Saudi Arabia for the professional excellence in organizing Umra and Hajj, remember it's not something once 4 all. It's something that is yearly. And there is no minutes the Ka'aba is empty. They maintain personal hygiene every time.Who sponsored produced Qur'an

Who supply Zam Zam water all over the holiest mosques.

Who offer scholarship in Saudia kings of Saudi from Fahad to date or Alkumani of Shi'a or Zazzaki

Who expanded and make the two holiest mosques Beautiful than any other place in Saudi Arabia ? Allah only can reward Saudi Arabia.

* Due to the Hajj stamped that happen last year, Iran is demanding withdrawal of hajj organization from Saudia and let it be hold by other countries. Do you know why they demand this you shall know later. Do you know shia cause the stamped itself? Do you know that this year shia of Iran did not attend hajj

6 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Shia And Twelve Imans That Are Superior than Isah, Musa, Ibrahim peace be upon them all etc

You can go for research on Google 2 get more details of the 12 shia imams that are superior than Allah's prophet according to the evil religion shia. The last Iman was Mehdi.

Shia And Idol Worship

The idol worshipper Abu Lu'ulu'utal Majusi who killed caliph Umar (R.D) grave is located in Iraqi. Shi'a Muslim pay visit and prostrate to the grave calling God to raise them together with him in the of judgment.

Shia basically like this non Muslim idol worshipper because he kills their enemy the in-law and second caliph of Prophet Muhammad (Pbum), in the person of Umar (R.D).

A Place Holier Then Ka'aba in IRaqi Called Karbala

According to Shia religion Karbala is far far older than ka'aba with thousand years. They attribute the following to their leaders.

1. Albaqir says : Annallaha kalaqa arba Karbala qablal ka'abah bj arba'in, Wa ishirina Alfa aam.

"Lau anni hadastukum buzuyaratihi, waqadirihi, lataraktumul hajj ra'asar, wama hajjal baita ahad.

" Waqaddasaha , famaxalat fi ilmihi, muqaddasa walatazalu Kazalikh . Hatta yaja'alahallah afdala maskanin, waman zalin yuskinin lahu auliyau fil janna

English

"God has created Karbala before before creating the holy ka'aba with 24,000 years.

"Should I tell you the important and reward of going to Karbal, I SWEAR NO ONE WILL GO TO HAJJ TO KA'ABA

"He created her, as pure place in his knowledge and it will never disappear till God make it a superior place where God will keep his lovers in Paradise.

2. Zaidul Aabidin : Wa'annah iza zalzalatuhu tabaraka wata alal Arda, was sayyarataha rufi'at kamahiya biturbatiha nauraniyatan kafiya

" Ittakazallahu ardan Karbala haraman aaminan mubarakan, gabla ayyakluqallahu lahul samawati wal Arda, wa qabla ayyattakizal ka'abata haraman aaminan bi arba'ati was ishiruna amm.

English

In the day of Judgment when the earth is shaken, the land of Karbala will be raised up by God to sky in purest form and light

What is the surprise in them not going to Hajj this year They have holier site older than ka'aba.

ALLAH SAYS THE FIRST HOUSE OF WORSHIP I APPOINTED IS KA"BA. Shi'a say no its Karbala

ALLAH SAYS IN THE GLORIOUS QUR'AN

"The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bibakkata (Bakkah): Blessed and a guidance for all kinds of beings" Qur'an 3:9

"And He it is Who has withheld men's hands from you, and has withheld your hands from them, in the valley of Makkah (Arabic: Makkata) , after He had made you victors over them. God is seer of what you do. Qur'an 48:24

5 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Why Did Shia Go To Mecca

Shi'a go to mecca not for the purpose of performing hajj but to propagate Shi'a religion and to visit graves of some shia leaders buried in Baqiya, they even have a map to locate the grave of a leader to avoid asking before going 2 Baqiya. Those that go to hajj will testify, while prayer is going in prophet mosque, they are at Baqiya Rather than praying.

As soon as pilgrims leaves madina for mecca, you will find only few shia in mecca. why they have no much business there.

2015 Hajj Stampede Shi'a Hypocrisy

Shi'a iran refused to follow the stipulated route designated for them in casting the devil, and thus follow the wrong way which leads to stampede and lost of many lives.

Shia Iran then proceed to released a fake video blaming Saudi prince for the stampede. The video shows Saudi Prince in house cloth driving a car to cast the devil, then people were forced to stop and that result to stamped.

The video was exposed, Saudi Prince don't drive in such occasions, 2. Its eid day, you don't wear house cloth during pilgrimage rather you should wear Hiram.

After this exposure, leader of iran retracted his earlier fabricated video saying what happen in Saudia has over powered Saudi authority and cannot be it fault.

This year they did not go for hajj because of Saudi will not open her embassy in Iran. Saudi give condition to liance with other Arab country to get visa 4 Iranians, but Shi'a argues Saudi must open her iranian embassy. It Should be noted that, Saudi embassy in Iran was burnt down by Shi'a prior to the processing of Visas 4 hajj.

4 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Shi'a and Christianiy Marriage

Christian loves shi'a because it is similar to their religion, during last year encounter with Army and shi'a leader, the deputy can President visit to condole with shi'a for the incident, he even says they are the same.

Christian are happy with shi'a because it goes against Quran and Authentic Hadith.

The Christian joins shi'a in maulud practice in Kaduna last 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 22, 2016
I write this because no post on Nairaland to expose shi'a and they are only trying to use Nairaland 2 propagate their evil act against Islam. I used this medium to explain in brief details. For all the altaqjya shias come do your taqiya. Thank God I explain what taqiya means.

Special thanks to Allah (SWT). Blessings and salutations be upon Muhammad (SAW), his companions WITHOUT EXCEPTION, his entire house hold WITHOUT EXCEPTION. AMEEN.

4 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:05am On Sep 22, 2016
Waiting...
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 22, 2016
I am done posting @fulaniHERDSman

4 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Rilwayne001: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2016
Well, i don't like talking about what i don't know and so i will only invite AlBaqir cool

This thread should be in the Islam for Muslims section btw.

Cc: Seun
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by AlBaqir(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Well, i don't like talking about what i don't know and so i will only invite AlBaqir cool

This thread should be in the Islam for Muslims section btw.

Cc: Seun

# The thread is full of unsubstantiated allegations and the presentations are too provocative. Its absolutely difficult for me to reply in a civilized, evidence-based and with good exhortation. And funny enough, the guy is not done yet with his tales.

# All the same thanks a lot for the invitationgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Rilwayne001: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2016
AlBaqir:

# The thread is full of unsubstantiated allegations and the presentations are too provocative. Its absolutely difficult for me to reply in a civilized, evidence-based and with good exhortation. And funny enough, the guy is not done yet with his tales.

# All the same thanks a lot for the invitationgrin

Yes sir. wink

1 Like

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Discussion with a shi'a on internet is a waste of time, because they have several advantages, they are allowed to lie(taquiyya) as this is fundamental to their faith, Sunnis on the other hand are not allowed to lie, so readers wont know the lies from the truth they are saying plus avoiding of questions wont be detected by readers, anyway this should be in Islam section...

5 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Umar ibn khattaab!! Is whom they hate the most, because he conquered and liberated Persia from their fire worship, so to destroy Islam(which can never happened) as it destroyed their culture, they had to create shi'ism...

THE RAWAAFID SHOULD NOT QUOTE ME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Discussion with a shi'a on internet is a waste of time, because they have several advantages, they are allowed to lie(taquiyya) as this is a fundamental to their faith, Sunnis on the other hand are not allowed to lie, so readers wont know the lies from the truth they are saying plus avoiding of questions wont be detected by readers, anyway this should be in Islam section...

Do you know why I write this? Despite knowing the evasive nature of Shi'as. The reason is simple, I look On Nairaland Religious section, and I noticed must people are misinformed about shia. Especially Christians, they will go and copy hadith fabricated by Shi'a and ask you questions on it claiming its Islam. No matter how you explain to them they will support shi'a because it discredit Islam. So you think this should be on Islam for Muslims. How can we move it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do you know why I am writing this? I know how the shia behave. But I see Nairaland and noticed most people are misinformed on shi'ism. Especially Christians, they will go and copy hadith fabricated by Shi'as and tell you it is Islam. No matter how you explain, they will favour shi'as views because it favours Christianity. So you think this should be on Islam for Muslims. How can we move it.

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique pls help us move this to Islam section as the op requested.

3 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by MrOlai: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Imagine burning themselves even before the real hell fire.

I never knew they burn themselves alive during their ziyaratul ashura!
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrOlai:

Shi'a Walk on Fire
http://www.ibtimes.com/shia-muslims-practice-self-flagellation-walk-fire-prior-ashura-photos-709175

3 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Demmzy15(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrOlai:

I watched a video on YouTube in which SOME of them ran on hot red coals!

1 Like

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Umar ibn khattaab!! Is whom they hate the most, because he conquered and liberated Persia from their fire worship, so to destroy Islam(which can never happened) as it destroyed their culture, they had to create shi'ism...

THE RAWAAFID SHOULD NOT QUOTE ME.

The thread is back.
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

The thread is back.

Good....now let me read.
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by ayenny02(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is very interesting.thks op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by udatso: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Friendchoice
Nice thread but your approach is wrong.
Points like this are more aPpreciated when backed up With proof. Each of your point should have the proof attached to it so it wouldn't like just accusations.
Haven't you seen the way sino lexiconkabir and other brothers do it?
Lexiconkabir where is newnas?

2 Likes

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:
Friendch.oice
Points like this are more aPpreciated when backed up With proof. Each of your point should have the proof attached to it so it wouldn't like just accusations.
Haven't you seen the way sino lexiconk.abir and other brothers do it?
Lexiconk.abir where is newnas?

I don't know o, the last time he was seen was on the 13th this month, probably he is busy with his family....
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by udatso: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I don't know o, the last time he was seen was on the 13th this month, probably he is busy with his family....
I pray he is alright
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:
Friendchoice
Haven't you seen the way sino lexiconkabir and other brothers do it?
Lexiconkabir where is newnas?

Correction noted against next time

See this one

https://www.nairaland.com/3379261/companions-islam-best-islamic-generation
Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Flash Back Shites Sacrifice In Devils Name To Kill Buhari (pics)

https://www.nairaland.com/2952426/shites-sacrifice-devils-name-kill

Visit the link above for more information

Re: The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) by Empiree: 3:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Brother FriendChoice, why you have right to post this, I do respect your view and all that but.......

You have to understand that it is Ijma that Shi'a are Muslims. Clear evidence is their participation in Haj.

My understanding is, only Muslims can perform Haj or allow to perform Haj.

It is too late now to come up with fictitious fatwa declaring Shi'a to be Kufar.

What needs to be done is, if a Muslim is doing something despicable, we are to correct him.

To correct him is to do so with utmost respect and mutual understanding without shouting at each other's throat.

I am not naive of Shi'i's creed or some of their practices. We can't even dust off all of them with one brush.

I am not here to defend Shi'i but to tell you there are some things that are quiet false attributed to them or somehow inserted in their literature.

Even Hadith that speaks of 70000 Jews of Isfahan is very careful not to lump all of them. The hadith is simply speaking of Jews who will masquerade themselves in Muslim clothing in ahkir zaman.

This means a time will come in the future (perhaps now), some people from Iran who will be pro-zionists or certain people in his administration. But definitely NOT ALL Shi'i.

Quiet frankly, their last administration was a true Muslim (Dinajed) who was firmed. But I dont know of this one. Seems to compromised somehow.

Even as crazy as Faisal (Jamaican preacher) was, he never criticized ALL Shi'a. He tried to pinpoint

In conclusion, this is not the way forward man. It will continue breeding hatred over and over. Same goes to Shi'i who are hell-bent causing sectarian trash.

But I am not oppose to sectarian dialogue with mutual respect.

Hope you get my point

walaikum salaam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghusul(bathing) / Virtues Of Salat / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.