Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

HELP I Want To Unlock My Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP I Want To Unlock My Iphone (600 Views)

How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For the TECNO Phantom 8. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP I Want To Unlock My Iphone by kaptaein(m): 4:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello,I need your help please, I need to unlock a phone (iphone 5s). I was brought from spain but locked, please I need help on how to unlock it and what I need to knw to get it unlocked
Re: HELP I Want To Unlock My Iphone by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP I Want To Unlock My Iphone by chachanga: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Ha! Unlock wetin?

Na IPhone you call like 3310 so?!

This one ba strong thing o.

Those phones are made with world-class hack-proof encryption and other security protections in place.

I doubt if the Lagos computer village boys can help you as amateurish as they are. You should be looking for their Nigeria customer care hub now or better still get a temporary phone till you're back in Spain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP I Want To Unlock My Iphone by Gizng: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2016
How to unlock the iPhone for use with Another Company >>>>> http://www.gizng.com/2016/09/how-to-unlock-iphone-for-use-with.html?m=1
Re: HELP I Want To Unlock My Iphone by nairakatherine: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
I suggest you can approach Mobileunlocksolutions.com and specify the country,locked network of iPhone.Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ranks Number1 Valuable Company Of The Year Again / Android Just Hit A Record 88% Market Share Of All Smartphones / Airtel Double Data Offer: Get 3gb For N1000, 7gb For N2000 And 18gb For N4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.