Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Any Useful Forex Programs? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Any Useful Forex Programs? (555 Views)

Watch GOTV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computer / Best FREE To Join Affiliate Programs Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Useful Forex Programs? by gyncHaway: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hi

Ive been trading forex for quite a while now. Ive learned from many sources and have read about forex programs that could
make you great amounts of money perday.

Ive looked through the web and see that there are so many programs but just dont know which one to choose.

Ive also looked at clickbanks product and saw a while range of forex bot and automation stuff.
Thus, I was wondering if any of you could point me to a good one.

Also please provide some suggestion for which type as well.
thanks very much
Re: Any Useful Forex Programs? by mabsam(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
if you are talking about useful forex platforms then ''alpari'' is a very good one, i use it
Re: Any Useful Forex Programs? by Chiaka(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
@gyncHaway have you ever traded life account or been on demo??
Re: Any Useful Forex Programs? by Chiaka(f): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
How long have you been trading Forex?Do you trade on Alpari platform? have you ever traded profitably? If yes how many withdrawals to your bank account have you made? What was your Initial deposit. I will appreciate if you can provides answers to these questions, thanks.
Re: Any Useful Forex Programs? by brick(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
I hear that ALpari has a branch in Nigeria. Has anyone used them? would like to know if i can do business with them and also know who their contact Representative in Nigeria is.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Shopping For The Entire Family? / Perfumes Sold At Reasonable Prices: / A Mql4 Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.