Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Please, Help Me Assess My New Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, Help Me Assess My New Website (926 Views)

Assess Your Business Performance Today! / Assess To Udemy Premium Account / How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by achieverme(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Please, help me check this website and let me know what you think about it:

http://mordencity.com.

Thank you in advance
Re: Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2016
achieverme:

Thank you in advance
so whats is all about
Re: Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by ContentMaster: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2016
@op,

We have carefully reviewed your blog and must commend your efforts in building such a lovely website. It's obvious you are into real estate business, and this is one business that can never go out of season.

However, we noticed that your blog section is still empty. Although it's clear you just hosted the website recently, but you need to start writing and posting interesting articles that relates to real estate in Nigeria. That is one of the surest ways to make the website to become popular.

The traffic to your website would increase tremendously once people know they can get useful information on real estate from your website. This is what content marketing is all about and when you do it well, it will impact positively on your business.

The good thing is that you can handle the blog article writing and posting yourself or you can outsource it to a competent content writing firm. Either way, the long term benefit is always indescribable.

We also advise you re-write some of the Web pages to make the site really exciting and captivating. Also incorporate select key words (on real estate in Nigeria) in some of your Web pages to enhance search engine optimization for the website.

Wishing you all the best in your real estate business.

Regards
Email:contentwritersng@gmail.com
Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by achieverme(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
so whats is all about

Estate agency
Re: Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by achieverme(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
ContentMaster:
@op,

We have carefully reviewed your blog and must commend your efforts in building such a lovely website. It's obvious you are into real estate business, and this is one business that can never go out of season.

However, we noticed that your blog section is still empty. Although it's clear you just hosted the website recently, but you need to start writing and posting interesting articles that relates to real estate in Nigeria. That is one of the surest ways to make the website to become popular.

The traffic to your website would increase tremendously once people know they can get useful information on real estate from your website. This is what content marketing is all about and when you do it well, it will impact positively on your business.

The good thing is that you can handle the blog article writing and posting yourself or you can outsource it to a competent content writing firm. Either way, the long term benefit is always indescribable.

We also advise you re-write some of the Web pages to make the site really exciting and captivating. Also incorporate select key words (on real estate in Nigeria) in some of your Web pages to enhance search engine optimization for the website.

Wishing you all the best in your real estate business.

Regards
Email:contentwritersng@gmail.com
Lagos, Nigeria.

I really appreciate your detailed analysis. Are you into content writing?
Re: Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by ContentMaster: 1:17am On Sep 25, 2016
@Achieverme,

Yes, we are into content writing, engaging web page creation and content marketing consulting.

Please feel free to contact us via: contentwritersng@gmail.com
Lagos - Nigeria
Re: Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by trueking: 3:43am On Sep 25, 2016
achieverme:

Thank you in advance
The phone no is for which country?
If its Nigeria, remove the first zero and replace it with +234

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Assess My New Website by achieverme(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2016
ContentMaster:
@Achieverme,

Yes, we are into content writing, engaging web page creation and content marketing consulting.

Please feel free to contact us via: contentwritersng@gmail.com
Lagos - Nigeria

How much do you charge on 500 words content.

(1) (Reply)

My Office Here: Extremely Cheap Services On Fiverr (blog + Adsense), Come In. / Premium Wordpress Themes, Templates And Scripts / Need Small webHost For #500 3 weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.