Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Number Of Blocks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Number Of Blocks (1403 Views)

How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / Buy Ipaja Boystown Property And Get (500pieces Of Blocks, 50bags Of Cements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of Blocks by futurewise11(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Please can someone start construction or moulding blocks now? My friends in lagos are saying it rains everyday and coming to nigeria now is not the best time because I cant work on my site?

Please is it true that someone can not mould block or build house now in nigeria due to rains?

Cc hajj muftau
Re: Number Of Blocks by sirade(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2016
cost wise, now is the best time to build, though the weather might pose a challenge but trust me many are taking the advantage and are building mansions in nooks and cranny of Nigeria.
Re: Number Of Blocks by futurewise11(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
sirade:
cost wise, now is the best time to build, though the weather might pose a challenge but trust me many are taking the advantage and are building mansions in nooks and cranny of Nigeria.

So bro you mean block moulding and construction can start now despite the weather? Please enlighten me.
Re: Number Of Blocks by sirade(m): 3:08am On Sep 23, 2016
futurewise11:

So bro you mean block moulding and construction can start now despite the weather? Please enlighten me.
exactly

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: One Plot Of Land @ Gbagada, Lagos / Introducing Royal Haven Garden Phase 1, Akodo Ise, Ibeju Lekki for #850k/plot / Secure Genuine Plots Of Land In Hill Crest Estate (sabon-lugbe Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.