Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Firs Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Firs Test (2028 Views)

Cbn/ndic/firs / Firs Test Format. / Lagos Tax (any Tax Officer Inhouse Or Firs Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firs Test by Mmuo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
Please I was sent a text on the confirmation of the test venue for the Federal Inland revenue Service last week, the venue has been confirmed, and they said that the test will be coming up from 10th of Oct to 20th, but uptil now, have not seen anything to show the date we will be writing our own test.
Please can anybody help with the infromation on this issue.
Re: Firs Test by mamagee6(f): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
I really don't know much about this. undecided
Re: Firs Test by ikmoore2(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
Mmuo:

Please I was sent a text on the confirmation of the test venue for the Federal Inland revenue Service last week, the venue has been confirmed, and they said that the test will be coming up from 10th of Oct to 20th, but uptil now, have not seen anything to show the date we will be writing our own test.
Please can anybody help with the infromation on this issue.

I am still wondering what went wrong or is it technical or administrative hindrances that is delaying the test.

pls, if anybody is aware of the latest development; pls share it.
Re: Firs Test by perfectgen(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2009
they will send u a link to check the date and time, venue and password on wen to take the test
check the text message well. The messages must be there
Re: Firs Test by adechat(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2009
Hello there!
Just want to inform you guys i have received a text directing me to another website to check for the test venue, date and time. I've already checked it. But does anybody knows the format of the aptitude test? Pls let me know
Re: Firs Test by egbegbe: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2009
A text was sent to me which consist of my username, password and link to check the venue of my test. Please try and check the text again
Re: Firs Test by titanicbaf: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
can i change my test date cos i have another on the same date in a different state

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Sharp Sharp Loan For Salary Earners Within 48hours / How To Be An Intelligent Student In School (7 Great Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.