Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

A Blog With Well Designed Template And Custom Domain For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Blog With Well Designed Template And Custom Domain For Sale (446 Views)

Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! / For Sale:blogger Blog With Premium Template And Custom Domain / Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Blog With Well Designed Template And Custom Domain For Sale by Badookelzi(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2016
http://www.gistboom.com One of my blog is currently up for sale due to the fact that i dont have time to update multiple blogs. The blog is well designed with latest music and video gadget, and i may even add more features if you need it. I will give you its facebook page, twitter account, If you create any post, it shares it to the twitter and fb account automatically. The domain is only 2 months old, meaning you still have upto 10months remaining to renew it. If you are intresred, call me @ 07081334103, or drop a message if my line is off, and i will call you.
Re: A Blog With Well Designed Template And Custom Domain For Sale by Gizng: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2016
yes I need see my number 08139444226
Re: A Blog With Well Designed Template And Custom Domain For Sale by shuggah(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
can I turn it into a gaming blog... I'm interested if yes.
Re: A Blog With Well Designed Template And Custom Domain For Sale by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
shuggah:
can I turn it into a gaming blog... I'm interested if yes.

I can do that for you.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 20 Really Tough Questions That Google Asks During Job Interview / How Guest Posting Can Help Grow Your Online Audience / Google Adsense For Sale [hosted Account]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.