Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Manchester United Crisis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Crisis (498 Views)

NFF Crisis: Buhari Has Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment, Says Pinnick / Psg Finally Settled The Crisis Between Neymar And Cavani / Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Crisis by wellstryme(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2016
MUFC have a lot of quality players even at the level of MCFC

Mourinho needs to bench some players unless he is going to lose his job straight up

Which players should be dropped out of the squad??
Fellaini
Martial
Rooney
Re: Manchester United Crisis by Day11(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Rooney is finished

Why is mourinho not seeing it
Re: Manchester United Crisis by theEYe21(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Martial and blind cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Crisis by wellstryme(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sentiments is going to get him sacked,I know they will soon drop Rooney but the club doesn't want it to be rough,my concern is that it is affecting our game,it likes playing with 10 men,Rooney is just Automatic red card
Re: Manchester United Crisis by wellstryme(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
I read somewhere Martial and his wife divorce,he should see a shrink so he can solve his issues and stop bringing is personal life into matches
Re: Manchester United Crisis by slex(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
My people, if you all have watched every game united has played i believe i have the right to say Wayne rooney is Wasted, finished and Diminishing.

last night rooney was wasteful. He doesnt seem to have football sense again.

The northampton penalty was a result of wayne rooney's mistake at the midfield.

He will be dropped but you all need to understand that here is politics in football as well. dropping a british CAPTAIN is the mistake mourinho can make .

Let us all pray he gets injured for 6 months (daz all).
Re: Manchester United Crisis by slex(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
wellstryme:
MUFC have a lot of quality players even at the level of MCFC

Mourinho needs to bench some players unless he is going to lose his job straight up

Which players should be dropped out of the squad??
Fellaini
Martial
Rooney
Blind

Oga remove Blind from that list. Didnt you see his game for te past 3 matches?that guy is trying. I am amazed you didnt add ROJO.. we need to loan that guy to wimbledon or derby county.

Martial -- personal problems.

felliani on a good day is good i just dont know what to say on his matter yet..
Re: Manchester United Crisis by wellstryme(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
We need to get our acts up against Man City if not......

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Between These Two Ginger Premier League Coaches / CAF CL Final Zamalek - Mamelodi Sundowns (7:30pm) / Mikel Obi Being Punished By Chelsea Manager, Antonio Conte - Ikhana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.