Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Solar Energy: Pictures Of Assembled Urban Dweller Device For Homes And Offices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Solar Energy: Pictures Of Assembled Urban Dweller Device For Homes And Offices (1147 Views)

We Sell,install,maintain Inverter,solar System For Home S And Offices / We Sell,install,maintain Inverter,solar System For Home S And Offices / Intercom System For Your Homes and Offices Wireless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Energy: Pictures Of Assembled Urban Dweller Device For Homes And Offices by Charpell(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Solar Energy: Pictures Of Assembled Urban Dweller Device For Homes And Offices by Wers(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nice innovation, but none of this model can power my 5kva bedroom. Do you have provision for that?
Expecting your response
Re: Solar Energy: Pictures Of Assembled Urban Dweller Device For Homes And Offices by Charpell(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Payment Package
You can choose from 3 easy payment options:

Option 1
Pay for your system outright and get a 3% discount

Option 2
Pay 70% deposit and pay the balance of 30% after two weeks of job installation. There is no interest and no discount

Option 3
Pay a 30% deposit and pay the balance over 6 months with an interest

Re: Solar Energy: Pictures Of Assembled Urban Dweller Device For Homes And Offices by kunlef1: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Being able to put all the components in a box is definitely a nice concept!

But my only concern is that since wood is a combustible material, is it a safe material to be used as the encasement in case of electrical spark? Hope you have considered this in your design.

Also, isn't the price a bit steep if you add the individual components together e.g 0.75KVA Modified Sinewave inverter + 100AH battery is significantly less than 168K for the UD1 backup system.

Anyway, it is definitely a nice concept, and it is definitely encouraging.

Also, if you can look into the two issues I raised above, I will suggest that you also look at possibility of selling the cases alone to those who already have those individual component in order to expand your reach in the market.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Name Change Newspaper Publication / Overcoming Marital Delay / Get Free Reseller Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.