Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Martwayne - New Price Slash On Our Design, Fashion Illustration And CAD Course. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Martwayne - New Price Slash On Our Design, Fashion Illustration And CAD Course. (554 Views)

Sewing, Pattern Drafting, Draping, Fashion Illustration Training For Just N5,000 / New Discounted Fees On Our Design, Fashion Illustration And CAD Course. / New Discounted Fees On Our Design, Fashion Illustration And CAD Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martwayne - New Price Slash On Our Design, Fashion Illustration And CAD Course. by Martwayne01: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello,

I'm sure you had a great start to the week!

We have had a busy week at Martwayne! Fashion Talk 2 was fabulous. We'll send you the link as soon as we are done with the post. BUT in the meantime, you can check out the pictures on Instagram: @martwayne

Next up was our Design, Fashion Illustration & Computer Aided Design course which started on Saturday the 17th! Oh that was excellent! But don't take our word for it... just check out this below testimonial after just the very first session!

What did we tell you?! I think the major appeal of this Course is the fact that it challenges participants to put on their thinking caps and delve deep into their creative beings, learning to see with their third eye and perceiving things with their sixth sense. Talk to a real designer and you will know that we live in our own world where we see things differently than others do!

This Course teaches you how to unlock the right side of your brain and goodness you will be amazed what you will come up with when you design. In fact, I often say once you know how to design, you will never accept magazines from people to copy styles because YOU KNOW it is such a waste of a talent you never even knew you had! And THAT my friends is what is called "design part of fashion" i.e. the real ART of fashion design.

OH! And here comes the best part... the downward review of the fees! :-D

Yes! We must be the only ones offering a price slash when prices are going up in this tough economy! We had to look inwards to see how we could bring the same course to you at a lower fee without sacrificing quality! And we figured the best way to!

But hurry though, the weekday option also started on 21st September 2016! Don't worry, if you choose the weekday option you can join us on Wednesday, 28th September 2016. If you still prefer the weekend option, you can join us again this Saturday, the 24th. A few registered students missed Saturday's class so I promised to run another Session 1, which you can join.

So, don't procrastinate, reserve your seat now! Trust us when we say you will also LOVE THIS COURSE!

Click link below for details on the new fees and how to register

http://www.fashionbeyondstitches.com/2016/09/design-fashion-illustration-and.html

Reach out to us through the details on the flyer if you have questions. We can't wait to have you with us.

Have a great week!

Tope

Tope Williams-Adewunmi
For: Martwayne | Power Through Fashion
URL: www.fashionbeyondstitches.com

(1) (Reply)

Loafers For Men In Nigeria / (TGIF) Simple Outfits For Your Date / Us-based Nigerian Designer, Esther Ihezie To Launch Second Ezie Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.