Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? (8051 Views)

A Thread For Dreads/Dreadlocks / How To Care For Baby Locs/dreads. / Tips/ Advantages & Disadvantages On The Different Procedures Of Making Dreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by yebarbie(f): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2006
Hi all. please does anyone know where I can do nice dreads (in Lagos) i really feel like doing it but I want to make sure I do it at a place where it will look good and last. And please I also need an idea of how much it costs. Thanyou.
Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by gianni(f): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2006
you can go to Total Look,emporium plaza on allen avenue,ikeja.near oshopey plaza
Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by skipo87(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2007
You can try one two n two just along university of lagos road, abule-oja bus stop. I have seen great dreads comming out of there

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by jaybaby(f): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2007
Ikeja
Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by layi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2007
You can also try out Next opposite Domino fast foods, Alagomeji , Yaba
Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by SandyRocks1(f): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2007
I just did mine at Donna Moderma @ salvation bus-stop on Opebi; Ikeja, cost me 3,500 NGN fresh.
Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by diyobdw(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2007
I have a quick question on dreads!
I got a permed hair neck lenght and i would like to have them dreads without cutting (i not sure i want to start with the scruffy short dread)
Is there a way round this pls? undecided
Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by yebarbie(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2007
Thank you all for your replies. As for you diyob, you could still do dreads inspite of the lenght of your hair. I think the only problem is the permed hair. you have to wait until the hair gets'due'. Long dreads are also very nice.
Re: Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? by larrygal(f): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
yebarbie:
Thank you all for your replies. As for you diyob, you could still do dreads inspite of the lenght of your hair. I think the only problem is the permed hair. you have to wait until the hair gets'due'. Long dreads are also very nice.
hello dear
have u finally done d dread...am right now seriously in need of info...please how much did u make it and were...pls

(1) (Reply)

Skin Problem, Need Ur Help! / New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses From The Uk And Usa For 4000. / Best Natural Toning Creams Without Hydroquinone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.