Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki (50861 Views)

My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow / Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
Lol! She knows who i am before inviting me for interview. I guess you need to search for Tosin Silverdam to know how slightly popular i am on the internet. I am everywhere... Even featured on her blog countless times.
I've searched too..found nothing jare

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
DrRasheed:

U have just foiled your chance of getting the job. pray they dont see this.
How? This is a media outfit not a law firm or finance company. Moreover, i didn't write anything negative about the company neither did i divulge any info that is unknown to the public. So i wonder how it will foiled my chances when i have the qualification.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
Lol! She knows who i am before inviting me for interview. I guess you need to search for Tosin Silverdam to know how slightly popular i am on the internet. I am everywhere... Even featured on her blog countless times.

I see Buhari's change written all over you.

Hope the pay package is worth one of her shoes .

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by bomasek(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
Take his advice and put it to good use if eventually u make the cut
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by EngrWanted: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
doskie:
yes it is. She will start seeing you as a window to through which her privacy and classified information can leak all because you want to achieve nairaland likes and fame. You need to appear coded and mature.

He'll be working for Linda ikeji brand. Not as her Personal Assistant.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by harshake1: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
hmm hmm i applied but they didnt call me na wa o GOD HELP ME O.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
booqee:
I've searched too..found nothing jare
Haba... Lies, search well. Google will even suggest my name for you.

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
Haba... Lies, search well. Google will even suggest my name for you.
OK you're gay? yuck!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
bomasek:
Take his advice and put it to good use if eventually u make the cut
How? I didn't apply for personal assistant, i applied for writer/tv presenter/radio host. I know what i am doing, I'm associated with Linda Ikeji, so this is allowed.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
booqee:
OK you're gay? yuck!
I can see envy... Just wish me best of luck and move on. You don't need to be bittered. It is well!!!
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by crazygod(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
Yeah! So i finally visited the famous Linda Ikeji Media office in Lekki yesterday. I was invited over for the final interview as a writer/tv presenter/radio host. It was a pleasant experience... The office is well furnished and up to standard, no staff yet as they are still going through recruiting process.

Chairman abeg give me ur Twitter, Facebook or WhatsApp handle.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
protegesol:

I see Buhari's change written all over you.

Hope the pay package is worth one of her shoes .
Amen.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by doskie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
okkk... So you're popular. Didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by omosedollar(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
coolluk:
but dis guy has been featured on a blog as a friend of onyx, lol

Yes na hes that gay lord. Linda Ikeji the savior of Nigerian Gays since 2008.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by bomasek(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
How? I didn't apply for personal assistant, i applied for writer/tv presenter/radio host. I know what i am doing, I'm associated with Linda Ikeji, so this is allowed.
U r not yet an employee,u ought to act and sound like a professional and not one who knows LI on a personal ground. There's no friendship in business/ employer_employee r/ship.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by docmoses(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
for your mind

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
bomasek:
U r not yet an employee,u ought to act and sound like a professional and not one who knows LI on a personal ground. There's no friendship in business/ employer_employee r/ship.
But how is this unprofessional? Even if i am an employee, am i not allowed to take pictures in the office?
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Revolva(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
Yeah! So i finally visited the famous Linda Ikeji Media office in Lekki yesterday. I was invited over for the final interview as a writer/tv presenter/radio host. It was a pleasant experience... The office is well furnished and up to standard, no staff yet as they are still going through recruiting process.

this guy always get the front page ..this guy is a gay....i don taya fo am wetin he n linda get...hahaha anyway he is a nice dude...in character..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seun marry Linda Ikeji naa

Afterall you are single she's single and she has declared that she's searching for a husband.

You two fit enter Guinness book of records as first couple in Africa with biggest websites or sth like that which will in turn drive endless traffic to your sites and bring in more moolah

Tinkabatit
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
How? This is a media outfit not a law firm or finance company. Moreover, i didn't write anything negative about the company neither did i divulge any info that is unknown to the public. So i wonder how it will foiled my chances when i have the qualification.

You could have jeopardized your chances by posting about your job hunt here.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by legacyint: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tosin siverdam how far you,u like aproko sha shocked cool
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Rilwayne001: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Seun is an atheist.

I don't think Linda would want to marry a man that does not believe in God or his existence. embarassed

Seun for the love of Linda can change to theist, that's if he loves her. Although impossible, But i really will like to see the two as couple grin
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by jidegold(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
all the best bro
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Khez: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
BRO what should one be expecting? what is the whole interview like? just got my invite now..cust care
silverdam:
I think that was the final interview... According to the sms i got. So i don't know
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Khez: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
can i contact you privately?
silverdam:

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by 4dor: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
doskie:
yes it is. She will start seeing you as a window to through which her privacy and classified information can leak all because you want to achieve nairaland likes and fame. You need to appear coded and mature.

You're making real sense. Well said!
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by SycophanticGoat: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
azeecoboy:
linda ikeji:what was the first impression that make u have passion in blogging...
OP:uhmm, when "wizkid accused linda ikeji of a smellypus*y" was trending grin

Wow!!! Your written English is terrible.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Education is sure the way to go.. Thank me later...
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by bomasek(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
But how is this unprofessional? Even if i am an employee, am i not allowed to take pictures in the office?
You are not an employee yet,that's the difference.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by kayo80(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
What's up with all these CHILDREN on Nairaland talking about her private part? No wonder Advertise prefer advertising on Linda's blog instead of Nairaland which gets more views.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Dosmay(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tosin silverdam nice meeting you here... Read alot on ur blog. U such a bad guy o. *winks* more wisdom bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by madjune(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
The rich LINDA is seriously shopping for a husband now.

She created job openings only for guys to apply.
No be the job she wan give o, na her finger she wan engage.

The hustle is real.
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by jide333(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
now many of those who were insulting the poor lady will be the ones rushing down there to seek for job.. meaning we only praise those we benefit from even if they kill to make their money... true or false?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs / Nigerians With Advanced Degrees But Without Jobs / White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.