Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here (3119 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Valmesk(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
With respect to the Npower ongoing computer Based Test,Surnames with these letters M and N have being scheduled for the test on 25th of September,2016.Dear fellow comrades,one thing that is peculiar with this date is that it is Sunday and cybercafes will not be opening on the said date.Irrespective of this,we do not have any excuse not to write the test.Please if you don't have a personal computer,make hay while the sun shines-start looking for friends that can help you with their personal computer

2 Likes

Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by janengozi(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
the tin tire me
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Eddy2010(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alphabet M & N, Please who has gotten text for tomorrow's test

1 Like

Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Soulmateblog: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmm it is well
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
did any of u here collected or filled the npower physically distributed forms in your local government area? if yes assessment here is just a waste of time.if no den u must do assessment. but nevertheless the period for the assessment will be extended till November. #reality
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by okooloyun1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Valmesk:
With respect to the Npower ongoing computer Based Test,Surnames with these letters M and N have being scheduled for the test on 25th of September,2016.Dear fellow comrades,one thing that is peculiar with this date is that it is Sunday and cybercafes will not be opening on the said date.Irrespective of this,we do not have any excuse not to write the test.Please if you don't have a personal computer,make hay while the sun shines-start looking for friends that can help you with their personal computer
You can do it with a smartphone
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Mankindfriz: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
cglobalz:
did any of u here collected or filled the npower physically distributed forms in your local government area? if yes assessment here is just a waste of time.if no den u must do assessment. but nevertheless the period for the assessment will be extended till November. #reality
Yes, i collected the form from my Local government but I'll still do the assessment.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Speeddial(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
cglobalz:
Is the form necessary? Dey didn't announce it.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by mikovo2002(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
If you received sms for tomorrow test let the house know.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by amadex(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
pls has anybody gotten d text?
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
amadex:
pls has anybody gotten d text?
yet to receive OOO. What's wrong?
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Prince202020(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
If there is Anyone here that has received text message, please let us know.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by observer2020(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have not received text ,yet ,wat is happening?
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Speeddial:
Is the form necessary? Dey didn't announce it.

the form is also thesame thing as d online reg.d form was given because some rural areas don't have access to Internet. what m saying in essence is dat the physical form is more legit cuz even in my ward my councillor was given 8slots. don't ask me the state cuz I won't tell o
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by observer2020(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
cglobalz:

the form is also thesame thing as d online reg.d form was given because some rural areas don't have access to Internet. what m saying in essence is dat the physical form is more legit cuz even in my ward my councillor was given 8slots. don't ask me the state cuz I won't tell o

just forget about the forms now,let's talk about the text messages, we haven't received yet for the online test.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Speeddial(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
cglobalz:

. Ok thanks
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
observer2020:

just forget about the forms now,let's talk about the text messages, we haven't received yet for the online test.
we shall all do the test...majority wey me I know didn't get a text but a friend da did not get the text did ystday. while me DAT did not get d text too missed..npower knows AL diz so dia wil be an extension in after the last batch of people do dia test October 18 or so till November to give room for others to do Diaz...but now if u no fit log in like me...u have to wait till next month o..#fact .
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by AmeerahFKI(f): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
I received text message for the test.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by amadex(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cant even sleep, waiting 4 d text lyk second coming

1 Like

Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
cglobalz:

forget dat slot Mr. We can so deceive ourselves. Dey got slots without assessment of the candidates? Ridiculous I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
amadex:
Cant even sleep, waiting 4 d text lyk second coming
don't think text will come in. This is past 11pm.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
I received text message for the test.
hmmmm
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Makana14(f): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
franciskaine:
don't think text will come in. This is past 11pm.

Just received d text nw
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by holubee21(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Why u guys so bothered about d text msg...by the time u log in it will bring out ur details just as u av registered den..I did mine on Thursday and it was successful without any SMS. I think one can only have issue login in into d portal when u don't receive an acknowledgement message from npower after registration dat time..
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Makana14:

Just received d text nw
Okay, all the best. I'm yet to. Will login tomorrow to see if I can write d test.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Speeddial(m): 4:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Finished Submitted Sunday, 25 September 2016, 3:59 AM No more attempts are allowed
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Speeddial:
Finished
Submitted Sunday, 25
September 2016, 3:59 AM
No more attempts are allowed
how did you login? can you drop some of the question you were asked
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2016
holubee21:
Why u guys so bothered about d text msg...by the time u log in it will bring out ur details just as u av registered den..I did mine on Thursday and it was successful without any SMS. I think one can only have issue login in into d portal when u don't receive an acknowledgement message from npower after registration dat time..

I have not received their acknowledgement message up till this very moment. But I got their text for the test.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Speeddial(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2016
iugly:
how did you login? can you drop some of the question you were asked
I used my number and surname.

I didn't receive text.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2016
franciskaine:
forget dat slot Mr. We can so deceive ourselves. Dey got slots without assessment of the candidates? Ridiculous I must say.

very ridiculous... but Na nija we dey ooo...so ridiculous things must happen.... ogbeni
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by observer2020(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2016
The exam is not difficult at all,but if you need help for the writing of the test. You can contact me on call or WhatsApp : 07037211667, I have a strong internet connection. Contact me for more details or any other confusion.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by AmeerahFKI(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
I am done with mine. Wish all success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List For Pre-screening 2017/2018 Is Out / I Now Understand What Life Means / Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.