Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 10 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 10 (321 Views)

Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 13 / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 8 / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 10 by wozniacki(f): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
As he struggled to push me out of the way, I kept holding on tight. He finally did and walked out. I ran after him and held him on his trousers...
"You'll kill me today o" I yelled. I was already bursting with emotions. The tears just needed some kind of "motivation" to flow out. I needed to cry. Truly, a hungry man is an angry man.
"Infact, come and beat me already... Since you've refused to talk to me for the past 2hours" I kept nagging, and pushing him.
Then he chuckled.
"Eeehhh... You are looking for someone to kill you" he lamented.
... Please leave me alone" he continued.
By this time, I was getting really aggressive. I kept pushing and hitting him. I knew I was being childish and silly but I just couldn't stop. I needed him to pet me at least. Then Gbam!!!
The slap came like a recycled thunder. It was the kind of slap that usually came with free delivery nationwide. I felt "virtue" leaving my body. Then there was this tiny sound in my ear; "nwhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii", like that of a mosquito's...

Continue here>>
http://www.peacedike.com/2016/09/diary-of-single-ibo-girl-part-10.html?m=1

Read other parts here
www.peacedike.com

(1) (Reply)

Released On Youtube, There / Fire Kills 12, Destroys N 2.1 Bn Property In Sokoto–dg / Persuade Himself Of Its Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.