Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? (585 Views)

Please How Can I Place Different Ads In One Ads Space / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using Free Blogging Platform / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Made some research today and I discovered great AdSense alternatives which am gonna share tomorrow but lets get to the main topic first...
During the course of my research I picked for great and high paying ads network, all ads won't be banner so don't get it twisted...
I want to use AdSense for banner ads
And also want to use text ads with another Ads network then affiliate marketing and finally slideshow and this Plan is gonna consists of four different ads network...
According to plan the ads won't be over crowded and won't affect user experience...
In fact you'll not even know am using different ads networks...

I wanna ask it will affect google AdSense and other ads networks...
Because man need to make money this change period...

ANSWER PLEASE!!!
Re: What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? by kelvinnaira: 12:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Affiliate is normal
adsense + anoda banner ad is normal

for the last network :::text add::: if its infolinks, its not safe if a manual review theme visit ur site..

Overall go ahead
Re: What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? by Charleschidera(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Made some research today and I discovered great AdSense alternatives which am gonna share tomorrow but lets get to the main topic first...
During the course of my research I picked for great and high paying ads network, all ads won't be banner so don't get it twisted...
I want to use AdSense for banner ads
And also want to use text ads with another Ads network then affiliate marketing and finally slideshow and this Plan is gonna consists of four different ads network...
According to plan the ads won't be over crowded and won't affect user experience...
In fact you'll not even know am using different ads networks...

I wanna ask it will affect google AdSense and other ads networks...
Because man need to make money this change period...

ANSWER PLEASE!!!

I don't think if it will have any effect. ..... Am already using three different ad network on mine though no adsense now but planning to buy one soon

mine is http://www.pearlword.com
Re: What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Charleschidera:

I don't think if it will have any effect. ..... Am already using three different ad network on mine though no adsense now but planning to buy one soon

mine is http://www.pearlword.com
Why do you wanna buy?
Re: What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2016
kelvinnaira:
Affiliate is normal
adsense + anoda banner ad is normal

for the last network :::text add::: if its infolinks, its not safe if a manual review theme visit ur site..

Overall go ahead
I don't get when you say not safe...
Explain more thanks
Re: What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I don't get when you say not safe...
Explain more thanks
bro its not good, cause it will affect your page load time, maybe 2 ad network is ok
Re: What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
bro its not good, cause it will affect your page load time, maybe 2 ad network is ok

Okay but its gonna be different types of ads

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Website Programmer . / Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog / Peoplesgist.com Template For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.