Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (9188 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by aurenflani: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallallahu alaihim wassallam

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Highbhee(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
PBUH

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Ishaq717(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam.....Alhadulillahi bi ni'matil islam, juma'at Mubarak brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by realmindz: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
WorldRichest:
I have two wonder kids, I never knew kids can be this wonderful and fun until I got these two "angels" in form of human from Allah. They both have an Islamic name and a Yoruba name. Their two Islamic names start with letter "M" while their two Yoruba names also start with letter "M". By the grace of Allah, when I have two more kids to make a total of four wonderful children, their two Islamic and two Yoruba names too will start with the letter "M". I love the letter "M" because the holy prophet's name starts with letter "M". My family does not know that I planned this, my extended and nuclear family just think that the letter "M" is just a coincidence in my kids' names. You all now see why I am the WorldRichest. If you love Allah and his prophet, you are automatically the world richest man. Allahu Akbar.

For those of you who might have been wondering how my kids Yoruba and Islamic names could start with "M", consider names like ;

Medinat Modupeola WorldRichest
Muniru Mojoyinoluwa WorldRichest
Memunat Mopelola WorldRichest
Mustapha Modurotoluwa WorldRichest
Musibau Mojolaoluwa WorldRichest
Allah bless you brother.

May the mental colonisation of our jewish and arab masters be with us Africans till eternity.
whereby we shall continue to give Arab and Jewish biblical names to our descendants..

Though the Arabs and whites shall never name their children African names and after African gods...afterall they are our slave masters

Allahu wakbar!!
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by WorldRichest: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
realmindz:

Allah bless you brother.

May the mental colonisation of our jewish and arab masters be with us Africans till eternity.
whereby we shall continue to give Arab and Jewish biblical names to our descendants..

Though the Arabs and whites shall never name their children African names and after African gods...afterall they are our slave masters

Allahu wakbar!!

Whitemen taught our forefathers how to write in English, so why are you not writing in your native language? Whitemen developed the internet, why are you using the internet? Your id is "realmindz", why not use an African id like "kokoro" or "ogbanje"? If whitemen are still ruling us, Nigeria will not be in this current state. Colonization can not be reversed, take advantage of it, learn to live with it and stop whining. May Allah grant us all wisdom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by AishyWemsy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallalahu alayyhi wasalam

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by realmindz: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
WorldRichest:

Whitemen taught our forefathers how to write in English, so why are you not writing in your native language? Whitemen developed the internet, why are you using the internet? Your id is "realmindz", why not use an African id like "kokoro" or "ogbanje"? If whitemen are still ruling us, Nigeria will not be in this current state. Colonization can not be reversed, take advantage of it, learn to live with it and stop whining. May Allah grant us all wisdom.

May Allah bless u for your wisdom.

Religion and Language are two different things, I believe.
English our official language here in Nigeria.

A problem comes when I give my children arab names in the name of religion of the Arabs. .
or giving my children jewish names in the name of religion. Africans suffering of lost identity sustained thru religion.

I may be Igbo and have a yoruba name or German name if I wish, but i won't acquire that name cus of religion and foreign gods

If there is anything I must pride, it's my name that reminds of my African roots.

Allamdulilah
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by SweetyZinta(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
WorldRichest:
I have two wonder kids, I never knew kids can be this wonderful and fun until I got these two "angels" in form of human from Allah. They both have an Islamic name and a Yoruba name. Their two Islamic names start with letter "M" while their two Yoruba names also start with letter "M". By the grace of Allah, when I have two more kids to make a total of four wonderful children, their two Islamic and two Yoruba names too will start with the letter "M". I love the letter "M" because the holy prophet's name starts with letter "M". My family does not know that I planned this, my extended and nuclear family just think that the letter "M" is just a coincidence in my kids' names. You all now see why I am the WorldRichest. If you love Allah and his prophet, you are automatically the world richest man. Allahu Akbar.

For those of you who might have been wondering how my kids Yoruba and Islamic names could start with "M", consider names like ;

Medinat Modupeola WorldRichest
Muniru Mojoyinoluwa WorldRichest
Memunat Mopelola WorldRichest
Mustapha Modurotoluwa WorldRichest
Musibau Mojolaoluwa WorldRichest

Allahu Akbar kabiran!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Laid2001: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallallahu alaihim wassallam

[size=20pt]He is the one who said

"the best among you, is he who is beneficial to other"

I love him!

Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, his house hold, his companions and his followers till the end of time. Amin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Kazrem(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love this. Jazaakumullah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by noble4d(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
صل الله عليه وسلم

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by carinmom(f): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by skup008(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Salalloohu Alaehi Wasalam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by amodu(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
realmindz:

May Allah bless u for your wisdom.

Religion and Language are two different things, I believe.
English our official language here in Nigeria.

A problem comes when I give my children arab names in the name of religion of the Arabs. .
or giving my children jewish names in the name of religion. Africans suffering of lost identity sustained thru religion.

I may be Igbo and have a yoruba name or German name if I wish, but i won't acquire that name cus of religion and foreign gods

If there is anything I must pride, it's my name that reminds of my African roots.

Allamdulilah

If I may ask then, what is your name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by youseuph(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
SAW
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Peace be unto him.. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by GrandmaG: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Asalamualeikum, pls any UI student should pm me.muslim student pls, I wanto ask som questions as regards UI muslim hostel for incoming new student, thankc
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by almurtadha(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallalahu alaihi wasalam
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Caseless: 1:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Salallahu alaihim wasalam!
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2016
osemoses1234:
Who him epp
he help the world
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by amodu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
YUSUPH1986:
he help the world
Barookallahu Fikha for that response.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by zhaner(f): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2016
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims / Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.