Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

We Can Change The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can Change The World (2049 Views)

When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / TB Joshua Prophesy: God Can Change His Word, Read Isaiah 20:1 / Quotes Of Buddha That Will Change The Way You Look At Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

then tell me how you exist

and for the so evidence you are asking, I have told you it the bible.
you are asking me the real picture of Christ? that's just a pathetic question, tell me the picture of the ancient man that exist, when did technology started?

what's your purpose of existence self...

I beg, I will advice you to make use of us advice to rest.
Why you wasting your time?
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

then tell me how you exist

and for the so evidence you are asking, I have told you it the bible.
you are asking me the real picture of Christ? that's just a pathetic question, tell me the picture of the ancient man that exist, when did technology started?

what's your purpose of existence self...

I beg, I will advice you to make use of us advice to rest.

We do not exist. Life is an illusion. Its all programming and when its over,the movie disappears. Winner01 has nothing to offer but to overload the religion section with hate pages.
Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

We do not exist. Life is an illusion. Its all programming and when its over,the movie disappears. Winner01 has nothing to offer but to overload the religion section with hate pages.
If you can answer why you are on the religion section successfully, then you might just have started using the brain God gave you.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
winner01:
If you can answer why you are on the religion section successfully, then you might just have started using the brain God gave you.

Religions thread does not belong to Christianity or any god, does it? It is here to help those in religious bondage like yourself break free.

1 Like

Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Religions thread does not belong to Christianity or any god, does it? It is here to help those in religious bondage like yourself break free.
Why do you spend a huge chunk of your life fighting something you dont believe exists?

2 Likes

Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
winner01:
Why do you spend a huge chunk of your life fighting something you dont believe exists?

I'm not fighting it if people like you don't put it all over the place. If you write rubbish it is the duty of those in the know to debunk it.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

I'm not fighting it if people like you don't put it all over the place. If you write rubbish it is the duty of those in the know to debunk it.
Ok, so what do you want us to put on a religion section? Custodian of knowledge.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
winner01:
Ok, so what do you want us to put on a religion section? Custodian of knowledge.

You can put anything you want but do not cry when people debunk it. You seem to whine a lot when your faith gets punctured.

4 Likes

Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

You can put anything you want but do not cry when people debunk it. You seem to whine a lot when your faith gets punctured.
These people who dedicate their lives to "debunking" it, what are they doing on a religion section? Are they religious?

Has any one ever punctured my faith?
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
winner01:
These people who dedicate their lives to "debunking" it, what are they doing on a religion section? Are they religious?

Has any one ever punctured my faith?

Religion thread is open to anyone,in case you do not know. But your craps you post haven't gone unnoticed.

You know you doubt your god deep now in the corner of your mind. You don't have to admit.

1 Like

Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Religion thread is open to anyone,in case you do not know. But your craps you post haven't gone unnoticed.

You know you doubt your god deep now in the corner of your mind. You don't have to admit.
Why are you here and what do you want?
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
winner01:
Why are you here and what do you want?

Am I a threat to you?

2 Likes

Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Am I a threat to you?
More like a pest undecided
You know how harmless and annoying cockroaches could be?
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
winner01:
More like a pest undecided
You know how harmless and annoying cockroaches could be?

Why don't you kill it? Maybe you are the Virus we need to eradicate.

1 Like

Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Why don't you kill it? Maybe you are the Virus we need to eradicate.
Most humans disregard the pest because they feel its noisily harmless, if majority of humans faced the pests head on, they might beg for their deaths.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2016
winner01:
Most humans disregard the pest because they feel its noisily harmless, if majority of humans faced the pests head on, they might beg for their deaths.

The pest spread lies... like the biggest lies ever told(bible)

3 Likes

Re: We Can Change The World by EyeHateGod: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2016
winner01:
It's a Religion section For Crying out loud What do u spend ur Time doing? Posting topic on Atheism grin On a Religion ssection, Isn't that ironic? Do u have A belief on Atheism or is it the Higher Power u worship?

1 Like

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:20am On Sep 24, 2016
ifenes:

guy you are just lost in your illusion, you don't even sound like an atheist cos you believed in a theory of your sun.....don't remain confuse, I will even advice you to pursue your carrier of atheism with whole heart
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:23am On Sep 24, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It's a Religion section For Crying out loud What do u spend ur Time doing? Posting topic on Atheism grin On a Religion ssection, Isn't that ironic? Do u have A belief on Atheism or is it the Higher Power u worship?

don't get it wrong, as an atheist you ought not to use the word believe in your statement..... you guys are just lacking in your claim....and to your name, you can hate God as you like, He don't even bother Himself About you...
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:29am On Sep 24, 2016
ifenes:

lol, even the programming your were taught in school was originated by Someone....you believed life is a programming, then the question is who programmed it? lol, a matured mind like you believed life as a movie, even the movie you do watch has an author, then my question to you is who was the author of this life movie? ohh maybe the theory of your sun is the script?.....
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2016
ifenes:

lol, A Christian faith getting punctured? the way you reason self, has a big coma....you that just whined telling me we are saying the same thing.....bro the truth is..go and understand the meaning of life.
Re: We Can Change The World by EyeHateGod: 2:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

don't get it wrong, as an atheist you ought not to use the word believe in your statement..... you guys are just lacking in your claim....and to your name, you can hate God as you like, He don't even bother Himself About you...
The person an referring to understand what am saying!
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:34am On Sep 24, 2016
EyeHateGod:
The person an referring to understand what am saying!
my question to you is...are you an atheist? or a Christian?
Re: We Can Change The World by EyeHateGod: 3:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

my question to you is...are you an atheist? or a Christian?
Now u Understand what i mean? Winner01 keep posting Atheist Topics on Religion Section He has Over 140 topics on Atheism isn't that ironic?

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Now u Understand what i mean? Winner01 keep posting Atheist Topics on Religion Section He has Over 140 topics on Atheism isn't that ironic?

I never follow him, and if he's doing it with right intention, it is good.

But I want to know about your own stand, are you among them?
Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2016
ifenes:

And you know this how?
Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If atheists allowed me and my brothers to post peacefully, who cares what they believe anyway.
Re: We Can Change The World by winner01(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I have 3 more threads to add to that today, so make it 143.
You know in reality, no one cares if you hate God, football or physics. But you dont enter a religion section, football field or classroom to announce your hate and then cry foul when attacked, you might have switched off your brain.

1 Like

Re: We Can Change The World by EyeHateGod: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2016
winner01:
If atheists allowed me and my brothers to post peacefully, who cares what they believe anyway.
Says the one that created over 140 topic on Atheism?

1 Like

Re: We Can Change The World by EyeHateGod: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2016
winner01:
I have 3 more threads to add to that today, so make it 143.
You know in reality, no one cares if you hate God, football or physics. But you dont enter a religion section, football field or classroom to announce your hate and then cry foul when attacked, you might have switched off your brain.
Lol
Re: We Can Change The World by Edenoscar(m): 1:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

guy you are just lost in your illusion, you don't even sound like an atheist cos you believed in a theory of your sun.....don't remain confuse, I will even advice you to pursue your carrier of atheism with whole heart
wonder shall never end, which one is theory of the sun
Re: We Can Change The World by Edenoscar(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Says the one that created over 140 topic on Atheism?
Jesus!!!! are u kidding

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Bible Study Group / Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure / Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.