Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me (41236 Views)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany / Olamide Declares Love For Princess Vitarah’s Nigerian Kitty-Cat Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2016
US based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah became an internet sensation early 2016 when she dropped visuals to her provocative single, ‘Nigerian Pussy’, a song where she rapped about her privates and how it was better than that of other women.

The talented entertainer has followed it up with another sizzling song, ‘Tell Your Husband’ from her Los Angeles, USA base to confirm that she is here to stay.

The busty rapper in this interview with encomium.ng shares insights into her ‘breakthrough’ single, music, family and much more…

What informed your hit song “Nigerian Pussy”?

“Nigerian Pussy was inspired by a conversation that I had with a guy in a club late one night. Without getting into too much detail, we spoke about all the different kitty cat’s that he had sampled and he confessed that Nigerian kitty is the tightest. After a bit of research and asking around I concluded that he was correct and so I was freestyling in the studio one day and the idea popped into my head and that is how the song came along.”

Some people probably believe you’re a lesbian and think you sang the song from experience; can you please set this straight?

“No I am not a lesbian. I sang the song from the experience of my own assets and from what I hear other people say. Everyone knows Naija kitty is the tightest. It is no secret.”

The song became an instant hit the moment the video got on the Internet, what would you attribute this to?

“I believe the song and video became an instant hit because it is very catchy and infectious and because it is something new. There is no other song out there like Nigerian Pussy and there will never be. I also think people were surprised by the boldness of the lyrics.”

It has also gotten a lot of reactions both internationally and here in Nigeria, how does it make you feel?

“I feel very thankful for the success of Nigerian Pussy because I never expected it to blow to this level. The response has been overwhelming and I want to thank all my supporters and fans, and my mentors including Olamide and MI Abaga.”

Have your family members listened to the song, if not how do you think they would react when they eventually do?

“Lol um my parents are not a huge fan of the song. When it first came out everyone in my family begged me to delete the video. But I think they understand now that I am an artist and that I have to be creative in order to stand out.”

How did the journey into music start for you?

“I moved from Houston to Los Angeles in early 2016 because I wanted to pursue music. The music scene in Houston wasn’t going anywhere so I knew that I had to move. Once I got to LA I started meeting with a lot of experienced producers and musicians who advised me to chase my dreams and not let anyone put a limit on my creativity. So I worked on creating my own unique sound and I began to rap. I entered the studio one day and my producer played a beat that I really liked. I started freestyling and that’s how Nigerian Pussy came to be.”

What was growing up like for princess Vitarah?

“Growing up for me was difficult because I always knew that I wanted to do music but a lot of people tried to discourage me. Everyone would say ‘Oh you have to stay in school and become a nurse or doctor’ but I knew from a young age that wasn’t the pathway for me. So it was hard for me while growing up because I wanted to be a rapper and this is not usually acceptable in a Nigerian household.

Since you’ve broken into the Nigerian music industry with your hit song, would you be moving down to Nigeria to face the Music business?

“Yes I will be moving to Nigeria very soon to face the music business. I have been taking my time to do this because I want to do it right. I love afrobeats and highlife but I still love to rap so I will find a way to balance the two that will please my fans and my audience.”

Which Nigerian music acts would you like work with?

“The musicians that I would like to work with are MI, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh, YCee, Falz, and Jesse Jagz. I’m open to working with other people too if the opportunity presents itself but these are the guys that I think we will make a hit together once we enter the studio.

How soon would you come down to Nigeria for shows?

“I have quite a few shows lined up in Nigeria for the summer and in Ghana also (laughs) so I will be there very soon. I have to be careful in Ghana though.”

Tell us more about yourself?

“Well Vitarah is my middle name. My name is Chidimma. And yes, I am a real princess. My dad is a chief.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years time, by God’s grace, I see myself with a huge fan base one that can rival The Navy or The Beyhive. Having fans is very important because without them you are nobody. I’m very thankful for my followers and my supporters. In 5 years time, I will be a household name throughout Africa, Europe and hopefully America as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlrqGakejd4

http://encomium.ng/why-my-parents-disliked-my-hit-song-princess-vitarah/

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2016
hmmm this lady sha

See more naughty photos of princess vitarah here >>>>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/how-my-nigerian-pus-is-opening-doors.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyB3
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by akinloluwao: 5:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Na that same pu*say go still put you for wahala. It's a matter of time. Just wait and see

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by GdexFolami(m): 5:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Smh Come and join ur bloods here
small doctor,lil kesh,cdq,seriki........

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by veacea: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Smh.

I will be back to read comments later

Modified,

Lemme ask ifa the number of people who have tasted her kitty...kat

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by hawk05(m): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by GoggleB(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Open ashawo door for you or what
Couz na nairaland news sef they make me see ur name for the very first time

24 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Thukzee01(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2016
This girl again !!!

4 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nature8(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Some whores self..

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Julietcutie(f): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2016
hmm good for her... but that song sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2016
What is she saying? Most Nigerian babes have wide pu$$13$ unlike their counterparts in Africa so wtf is that one saying?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by udede(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2016
anoda yaba left escapee

5 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Avalon316:
What is she saying? Most Nigerian babes have wide pu$$13$ unlike their counterparts in Africa so wtf is that one saying?
Hmm!, how many Nigerian pusssy have you tested?.
Gudmrnin!.

28 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Hmm!, how many Nigerian pusssy have you tested?.
Gudmrnin!.

Good morning,sweetheart. It's been a while.

No mind me. Some topics here dey vex person. It's either topics on butts, vagina etc. This kind topic no dey let people like me concentrate on my work. Now, pu$$1 dey hungry me sef. embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Avalon316:

Good morning,sweetheart. It's been a while.

No mind me. Some topics here dey vex person. It's either topics on butts, vagina etc. This kind topic no dey let people like me concentrate on my work. Now, pu$$1 dey hungry me sef. embarassed
cheesy cheesy Was serving a ban.
Call your babe over after work, that will do.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
she looks like puna i swear

8 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by RaeMystix: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congratulations to her grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Larryfest(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
And na some people go siddon listen to this kind song Na wa
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good for her
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
“Nigerian Kitty-Cat was inspired by a conversation that I had with a guy in a club late one night. Without getting into too much detail, we spoke about all the different kitty cat’s that he had sampled and he confessed that Nigerian kitty is the tightest.
After sampling you,u mean. grin

6 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
These type of stories are out to corrupt the few good girls left in our clime.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
GdexFolami:
Smh Come and join ur bloods here
small doctor,lil kesh,cdq,seriki........
Lowkey wicked grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nellybank(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
From world best private part TO begging for MONEY online for surgery... Naija celeb una well don o
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Saying her kitty cat is opening doors for her sounds more like when I say my friend from maduiguri is the bomb.....which could mean plenty tins

Personally I think shez wack, but she fit come improve sha

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by obaival(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Innocent face
Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin Ashawo with Swag

13 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
I sang the song from the experience of my own assets and from what I hear other people say

She sang the song from personal observations of her kitty kat and also from what she hear other people (her customers) say of (her) Nigerian kitty kat grin

6 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by yaygor: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
cool and beautiful, can I have your number

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me by Millz404(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seriously i booked this space to type something, notin gree enta my head to type.... What is kitty cat sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards / Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.