Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband (56276 Views)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by TunezBlog: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe Etim will get into trouble when her husband sees that his wife has been showing off his 6 packs.

The 41-year-old, Akwa Ibom star, says she is missing her hubby as she shared shirtless photo of him while gushing about his buff bod, writing;

Falling in love is the easiest part but keeping it is truly the task... #mancrusheveryday #keepthemclose #loveyou #thursdate #pilates #missingyou meanwhile if he ever knows I put this out he will kill me! Hahaha

Nse Ikpe Etim married Clifford Sule on Feb 14th 2013 and Nse revealed he was her first boyfriend whom she reconnected with decades later.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/popular-nollywood-actress-gush-over.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKpxlHuhXdt/?hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by HungerBAD: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2016
And in the voice of Ishilove who 6 pack epp?

22 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2016
I want a lady that will gush about me too. I'm a jealous somebody.

11 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Smellymouth: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Na before(late 90's) all these kind body dey make naija ladies wet.. grin

These days once dem see mistakenly see your acct balance, they get hornyy instantly..

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by alberto2k(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2016
Mtcheeeeew. . . na packs this one dey think about

me that is here thinking of the 18k i borrowed Okoro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Smellymouth: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:
I want a lady that will gush about me too.
I'm a jealous somebody.

My brother,if you want naija ladies to GUSH over you, goan build your wallet..

You see Dangote? He get 6 packs? What of Otedola??

Adenuga nko?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:
I want a lady that will gush about me too. I'm a jealous somebody.
linda ikeji z there,find her go lekki
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

My brother,if you want naija ladies to GUSH over you, goan build your wallet..

You see Dangote? He get 6 packs? What of Otedola??

Adenuga nko?
even 2baba no get 6 packs oo

16 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Smellymouth: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

even 2baba no get 6 packs oo

Gbam!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2016
GdexFolami:
linda ikeji z there,find her go lekki
naso e easy to the find woman.
wealthy woman at that mtweeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by techinfong: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Ladies and iphone7 are like [url=techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/16/faq-google-adsense/]adsense[/url] and blogger
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

naso e easy to the find woman.
wealthy woman at that mtweeee
eiyah i thought you r a bigboy nah, i'm sorry then.i never knew u r a brokeass nigga,thanks for letting me know sha
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by YabaLeftist: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2016
And what's the point in showing off your man's 'packs' and 'buff bod'? What purpose will it serve? So that young girls will see how "hot" your man is? And when they swoop on him, you'll be the first to lament.

Seriously, if you want to show us something, start with your own bikini bod.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2016
GdexFolami:
eiyah i thought you r a bigboy nah, i'm sorry then.i never knew u r a brokeass nigga,thanks for letting me know sha
Lol
I didn't insult you but you had the guts and and the zeal to insult me
is anybody in your entire linage as rich as Linda Ikeji

is she your mate
you're just an end product of waste sper.m

5 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GoggleB(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2016
6 packs Vs 6 cars
Which one person go choose

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

Lol

is she your mate
Human being pikin..bros u are wicked oooo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Jarizod:

Human being pikin..btos u are wicked oooo grin
baba those boys no get joy
imagine what he quoted Me with.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

baba those boys no get joy
imagine what he quoted Me with.

some people get disease for brain..so it's expected of them to behave that way grin
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Jarizod:

some people get disease for brain..so it's expected of them to behave that way grin
well said bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

Lol

is she your mate
i see posts like this and laugh,no need to brag about riches bro,money knows its niggaz.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2016
GdexFolami:
i see posts like this and laugh,no need to brag about riches bro,money knows its niggaz.
did I complain to you about my financial welfare or wellbeing
you just typed tantrum and you expected me to jump and pass.
if you are wise and competent you'd know the right words to quote someone with but I'm not surprised you maybe given a condom brain instead of mammalian brain.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

did I complain to you about my financial welfare or wellbeing
you just typed tantrum and you expected me to jump and pass.
if you are wise and competent you'd know the right words to quote someone with but I'm not surprised you maybe given a condom brain instead of mammalian brain.
i wasn't toking abt ya financial watever i meant no need for me to brag about the financial status of my lineage,read things like twice before u comment,ur brain aint that effective as u think.and also if u wanna exchange word wit a man do it like a man not like ya dad.

3 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2016
GdexFolami:
i wasn't toking abt ya financial watever i meant no need for me to brag about the financial status of my lineage,read things like twice before u comment,ur brain aint that effective as u think.and also if u wanna exchange word wit a man do it like a man not like ya dad.
I can see you're a pumpkin behind a keyboard trying to feel like an adult who doesn't have an adrenaline that stimulates you towards discipline.
rather you go about insulting citizens who are taking care of their lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

I can see you're a pumpkin behind a keyboard trying to feel like an adult who doesn't have an adrenaline that stimulates you towards discipline.
lolz you'taking care of ya lifestyle? No I dnt think so.and unfortunately if u r,then obviously u've wasted ya attention.

3 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

lolz you'taking care of ya lifestyle? No I dnt think so.and unfortunately if u r,then obviously u're wasting ya attention.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2016
GdexFolami:
lolz you'taking care of ya lifestyle? No I dnt think so.and unfortunately if u r,then obviously u're wasting ya attention.
I can see you're deluded in stupidit.y
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

abeg see mr 'old hag' behind typewriter wey geh d adrenaline towards discipline,and pls dont waste ur time taking care of ya lifestyle anymore,its a waste of time cus u r a permanent motherfucker.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by GdexFolami(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:

I can see you're deluded in stupidit.y
abeg who z deluded in stupidity here,bro go gt a life.am off bro i've gat things to do,its no point exchanging words with a piece of bomboclad.bye man

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Ozavize88(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2016
they look so good together and I wonder how their children will look like¡

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by veekid(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Sule indeed

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Kennitrust(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2016
does it suppose to be NeWS.

nairaland, so concerned with trivial matters.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband by Olukokosir(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok...we don er

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.