Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Take Heed Lest You Fall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Heed Lest You Fall (398 Views)

Beware, Lest You Forget. / End Time Prophecy Being Fulfilled In Our Time - Take Heed / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Heed Lest You Fall by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Wherefore let he that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall (1 Corinthians 10:12 KJV)

This is an awakening call to our Christian brothers and sisters not to slumber and to get awake if they are already doing that. The devil is so cunning, crafty and subtle in his way of getting his prey. And that is why the scriptures says awake thou that sleepest (Ephesians 5:14 KJV)
This is end time and lukewarm Christianity is not the best at all. You can’t claim to be thoroughly born again and still be talking like those of the world, watching movies and listening to songs not expected of genuine children of God.

How do you talk as a child of God, especially we the youths?[b][/b]

“Let no man despise thy youth, but be thou an example of believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity” (1 Timothy 4:12 KJV)

“But fornication, and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints…. Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving thanks. (Ephesians 5: 3-4 KJV).

I remember in 2012, I wasted lots of money all in the name of getting the complete seasons of that sorcery movie, Merlin and when I eventually did I could watch Merlin from 9PM to 5AM (if there is light), not minding the fact that I would see go to office the next day and my spiritual life started going down. I preferred to watch Merlin than to study the word of God and pray till I backslide but through His grace I have been restored back to Him.

Let me tell you, backsliding doesn’t start suddenly, it starts gradually and that is devil subtle way of pulling children of God from the shadow of the Almighty God (Psalms 91:1). You may think you are still on the right path but if you are not spiritually sensitive enough, you won’t know you have derailed already.

The scriptures say: “But put on ye Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lust thereof (Romans 13: 14);

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is good, and acceptable and perfect, will of God (Romans 12: 2 KJV);

“That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; ….And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; (Ephesians 4: 22-23 KJV)

Let us be steadfast in our spiritual lives, giving no room for the devil. Flee immoralities. Retrace and rededicate your life back to Jesus Christ if it need be. Jesus is coming soon!!! You wouldn’t want to miss the rapture.

And if you have given your life to Jesus Christ now is the time to do so, the next second might be too late. Repent of your sin and confess Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.

JESUS IS LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Take Heed Lest You Fall by Lordgel: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice one sir

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Heaven (or Hell) Geographically Located? / Christians, clerics go spiritual to free Nigeria from recession / Strictly For Christians That Are Not Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.