Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) (36791 Views)

How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kilo ko mi?
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
lol..,..
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
SirTunechi:
boring much...

quote me and be among the the things FG is going to sell
Its one of the most boring posts i ve seen in recent times on Nairaland

So so dry

1 Like

Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Considering your status here, unimpressed. Suzan404, come up with something better.

1 Like

Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by yak(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
DIFY20:
Senator Shehu Sani has described those calling for the sale of some of Nigeria's national assets such as NLNG as economic parasites and predators who want to profit from the current economic recession. On his social media handle, Sani wrote

"The call for the sale of our National assets and investment is condemnable. The proponents are economic predators and parasites who wants to profit from the recession. Nigerians must resist and rise up against this heists and roguery.
They don't want to buy Ajaokuta steel company because it's not profitable;they don't want to invest in solid minerals,Agriculture or science and technology,they don't want to invest in the exploration of oil in Chad basin or Benue trough ;They want to buy NLNG and NNPC".

but y d distinguished senator no talk am for the house sitting? for heaven's sake, he's elected to the hallowed chamber to contribute to d national discourse there and not on social media
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by Dayshow: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=geostrata post=49607236] angry angry angry

GOD PUNISH RECESSION..............
I wanted to buy agege bread today, the breadseller told me #150, i told her what if she remove the nylon how much will she sell it? she told me #140, na so i take buy m, put m for my cap trekk enter house o!! grin grin grin grin

Even for the other post wey no even dey related you don tell us dis thing say you buy bread without nylon. Wetin you want make we do now. Kill Buhari for you?
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
tolexy007:
grin how i enter this thread where i heard it is susan topic grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
suzan404:
1. When you get that first credit alert.

I’m now a bad guy!

Source:http://zikoko.com/list/things-happen-start-collecting-salary/

Suzan please dont be offended.

Do you drive a 404 station wagon ?

Ayam not understanding.
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
ashewoboy:
Considering your status here, unimpressed. Suzan404, come up with something better.
Alright smiley....thanks cool
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Naughtysite:

Suzan please dont be offended.

Do you drive a 404 station wagon ?

Ayam not understanding.
lol...No....what's the problem grin
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by ugosonics: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
I don't collect salary, I collect earnings
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by alezzy13: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
this post is exceedingly dry (no offeience) angry
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by toocoded: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
suzan404:
2. When all the debit alerts enter and the money starts disappearing.

Na wa oh!
LWKM.....As in ehn, e dey pepper person for body.
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by Omalichajoe: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Una get time
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by handsam(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by picsOR: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2017
drstainlex:
I hAM so disappoitment at this thread... My hEXPECTATIONs wasint mHet hAT hALL.
Most hof d picsor did'nt relate like OBAMA & KENYA

Re: When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) by davidif: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
DIFY20:
Senator Shehu Sani has described those calling for the sale of some of Nigeria's national assets such as NLNG as economic parasites and predators who want to profit from the current economic recession. On his social media handle, Sani wrote

"The call for the sale of our National assets and investment is condemnable. The proponents are economic predators and parasites who wants to profit from the recession. Nigerians must resist and rise up against this heists and roguery.
They don't want to buy Ajaokuta steel company because it's not profitable;they don't want to invest in solid minerals,Agriculture or science and technology,they don't want to invest in the exploration of oil in Chad basin or Benue trough ;They want to buy NLNG and NNPC".

Why would any businessman want to involve in something that is not profitable?

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Ways Rich People Think Differently From Ordinary People / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life / Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.