Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money (42868 Views)

Why Buying London Used Phones Can Be Very Dangerous / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
More.... Lalasticlala

Apple is the biggest company by value worldwide.

How do you think they made it ?

Overpricing..

https://www.nairaland.com/3298228/5-companies-may-1-trillion

2 Likes

Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by VictorRomanov: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Ikigia:

Okay, so what's cost of the brand if its not omitted?

u want me to repeat the answer or u don't know the meaning of the word difference?
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by dauntless15(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2016
samsard:
Fool, how many times do you see me on nairaland? You are still avoiding the issues trying to resort to mudslinging in order to cover up your low sense of reasoning. Abject poverty? What ever makes you happy. but am certainly not hungry. since when did enjoying the good things of life become worship? You were probably raised thinking enjoying anything amounts to worship. Christians with poverty attitude like yours don't know that the biblical new Jerusalem or city of god, is a city made of pure gold and precious stones. I imagine you would say that that is "worship" of material things. Anyway, you can 'worship' whatever tooth fairy you believe in and prefer.
your very tiny brain makes you churn out stupid,ity at an alarming rate, whats religious about anything i said, i made it clear that iPhone7 is pointless because i can get a cheaper phone that can do the same thing and you get pained as if your empty nincompoop brain produced it, go suck on your thumb and cry yourself to sleep because you don't deserve to be running loose, i dont blame you mb is so cheap this days and all the kids has access to the internet, slimebag of the week.
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by Ikigia: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2016
VictorRomanov:

u want me to repeat the answer or u don't know the meaning of the word difference?

Perhaps you need to know the meaning of sarcasm......moreover can the "brand cost" be quantified??
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by samsard(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2016
dauntless15:
your very tiny brain makes you churn out stupid,ity at an alarming rate, whats religious about anything i said, i made it clear that iPhone7 is pointless because i can get a cheaper phone that can do the same thing and you get pained as if your empty nincompoop brain produced it, go suck on your thumb and cry yourself to sleep because you don't deserve to be running loose, i dont blame you mb is so cheap this days and all the kids has access to the internet, slimebag of the week.
Me pained? Delusions of grandeur. Wawa dan iska. You are total waste of sperm.
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by VictorRomanov: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Ikigia:

Perhaps you need to know the meaning of sarcasm......moreover can the "brand cost" be quantified??

me telling u, it is the difference between production cost and retail price should tell u i understand what u mean. But u want me to give u a quantity.
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by dauntless15(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2016
samsard:
Me pained? Delusions of grandeur. Wawa dan iska. You are total waste of sperm.
as opposed to you whos a total waste of air?
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by Ikigia: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
VictorRomanov:

me telling u, it is the difference between production cost and retail price should tell u i understand what u mean. But u want me to give u a quantity.

Oh, enjoy!
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by chachanga: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
royalvalentine19:
you wont believe i actually read this joke , in a god-like voice(husky+echo dual voice)

Ah, see yhu!
Shey me dat I was secretly praying that the 'Charley' would gawk
Money don land be dat grin; Gbagaun.... Testimony Time....!!
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by agarawu23(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2016
smithmadu:
Hmmmmm.... Extortion
good morning bro, I sent u pm. Pls kindly reply ASAP
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by Nicerazor(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
Carding tinz
carding mafia
Re: Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money by monastik(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2016
HMMM LIKE SERIOUS OOOOOH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN New Better Me Data Plan Offers 2015MB Data For N2015 / How To Reset Your Lost 2go Password / SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.