Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Experienced Webmaster And Blogger Click Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Experienced Webmaster And Blogger Click Here (478 Views)

Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? / Experienced Webmaster, Please Help / Any Experienced Webmaster In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Webmaster And Blogger Click Here by Mrchusenvessel(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
I Operate A Blogger Account And I Wana Add Navigation To My Blog,plz Aw Do I Do This? i Will Be Asking Questions Here So U Can Help Me On My Blog Xo Keep Following This Topic thanks For Helping
Re: Experienced Webmaster And Blogger Click Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
I Operate A Blogger Account And I Wana Add Navigation To My Blog,plz Aw Do I Do This? i Will Be Asking Questions Here So U Can Help Me On My Blog Xo Keep Following This Topic thanks For Helping

Stop wasting your time and go take a web dev course
Re: Experienced Webmaster And Blogger Click Here by Mrchusenvessel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
ProgrammerX:

Stop wasting your time and go take a web dev course
am Abt To Start Anyway I Just Need Sum Clue
Re: Experienced Webmaster And Blogger Click Here by bedfordng(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
it all depends how your template layout is. Some template has navigation menu which you just have to replace most of the worlds and links in the nav menu while in blogger default template, you need to add the page gadgets to see the navigation menu

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Ideas / I Need A .com.ng Domain Name / Best And Free Way To Record The Screen Of Your Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.