Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

E-commerce Company, Jumia Records Massive Losses…see Staggering Details - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / E-commerce Company, Jumia Records Massive Losses…see Staggering Details (535 Views)

Check Out The World’s Most Expensive Shoe That Cost A Staggering $15 Million / Vinyl Records For Sale / How True Is This? Nigeria Losses 127 Billion Naira Every Year To Cyber Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Company, Jumia Records Massive Losses…see Staggering Details by younqjohn01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
one of the leading commercial e-commerce companies in Nigeria has encountered a massive loss as Nigeria endures a turbulent time in recession.

Jumia, Rocket Internet’s e-Commerce group in Nigeria and Africa has just released its 2016 half year consolidated result showing the company recorded a net loss of EUR35.4 million within the period.
When compared to its net loss recorded last year, the company has managed to reduce its loss by 19%. In the first half of 2015, the company recorded a net loss of EUR 43.7 million.

Also on the topline, Jumia’s revenue also fell by 56%. With the first half of this year, net revenue was EUR33.0 million compared to last year when it recorded EUR75.8 million f0r the first half of 2015.

source.................http://360loaded.com/2016/09/e-commerce-company-jumia-records-massive-losses-see-staggering-details/
Re: E-commerce Company, Jumia Records Massive Losses…see Staggering Details by ring7(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Heya the tin reach Una...konga am waiting

1 Like

Re: E-commerce Company, Jumia Records Massive Losses…see Staggering Details by Bowlexzy(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise Quitting Your Job Cause Of Church? / Okonjo-iweala Bags Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Appointment / Birthday Or Madness [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.