Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos) (801 Views)

Tales Of Lagos Babe Ep1-4 / A Tale Of Lagos Traffic Jam A.k.a Go-slow / “Conspiracy Of Lagos” Chronicles The Vicious Circle Of Lagos Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos) by gorociano: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2009
Hi guys, this is my first foray into novel writing and i'm postimg my first chapter to you guys to ask for what you think, Comments and criticism are highly welcomed, most especially from publishers and editors, Thanks.

Re: Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos) by netotse(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2009
read your story, its really funny o(maybe cos i'm a corper now) i also know a bukky owoyemi but she didn't go to unilag(i'm guessing u picked the name at random), u're style of delivery is pretty funny sha. . .well done!

p.s. you spelt "come on" as common on page 7
Re: Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos) by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2009
I will comment later.

Cheers and keep the flow and the glow.
Re: Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos) by gorociano: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2009
@ nettose, thanks for the correction.

@all: Thank you very much for the comments, it don dey make my head swell small small sha,
Re: Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos) by gorociano: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2009
@ nettose, d bukky you know served in lagos in 2007? if yes then she mght be,

(1) (Reply)

Article Writing, Make Big Money! / Needs And E-book Or Usb-pen Camera With 2gb Memory / Appreciation/reward To "21st Century Joseph" Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.