Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pretty Lady Found Almost Dead In Lagos After Being Dropped Off From A Jeep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pretty Lady Found Almost Dead In Lagos After Being Dropped Off From A Jeep (652 Views)

Lady Goes Mad In Owerri After Being Dropped Off An SUV / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Found Almost Dead In Lagos After Being Dropped Off From A Jeep by younqjohn01(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
As the ember months with its evils in the society continue to emerge, a young lady which was found almost death on the streets of Lagos, seems to be the latest victim of ritualists.

The lady found motionless in Lagos
According to a shocking disclosure made earlier this morning, a young lady was found motionless at the Allen Avenue area of Lagos, after reportedly being dropped off by a jeep.
Below is how a social media user, Hon Gabriel Oluwafemi, who shared the photos exclusively reported the story on Facebook;
“Pls kindly share until it gets to anyone who can identify her. I found her motionless at Allen on my way to the office this morning, behind Alade Market. I had to call 767 and waited 2 hrs for the Lagos state Emergency service to come to her aid.

“Eyewitness said a jeep dropped her off in the morning at about past 7,she was bleeding bin the mouth and leg. She was trying to point at something and talk but was difficult for her.”
See more photos below;

source..........http://360loaded.com/2016/09/pretty-lady-found-almost-dead-in-lagos-after-reportedly-being-dropped-off-from-a-jeep-photos/

Re: Pretty Lady Found Almost Dead In Lagos After Being Dropped Off From A Jeep by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
I love her skirt.

Lovely

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Found Almost Dead In Lagos After Being Dropped Off From A Jeep by kokozain(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
this is a lesson for oloshos. May God heal her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Securities To Get 60%salary Increase. / Billz. / Land For Sale In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.