Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

My First Job Interview: Victim To Scammers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My First Job Interview: Victim To Scammers (1603 Views)

5 Ways To Gain A Job Experience Before Your First Job / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Seven Social Media Hacks Graduates Can Use To Land Their First Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Job Interview: Victim To Scammers by reyin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
You wonder what kind of thread is this, yeah*** it is what it is.

Where do I start from coz am beating and cursing myself now. Me!!! Scammed in 9ja Na lie!!

YEAH.... it is true....NGC Ltd did it

Got a text, u've......invited for a job screening....on 21.09.16 at 183 Ikot Ekpene Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State from Noble Step Golden Concept Ltd (NGC)..Ref. EK/D802.. Eng 080... I called the number that send the sms....and.....

On 21st I got there, wrote down my name like every other did on interview register. Entered the big room, i reserved my comment....hmmm, chairs and a white board marker Why didn't I notice the red alert? Was I blind? Na 'yas' dem use?

Where we interviewed? yes we were, aptitude test 4mat. After that, a fair woman was introduced and here it goes.....

Excerpt....
Am Queen Benson, from Onna, but my mom is from Rive
rs State, we are Noble Step Golden concept ltd (NGC), we partnered with WHO, Nig Medical Association, American Center for Disease Control.....much talks continues....sweet talk follows... You will work for us by sharing info on Health and we will be paying u 50k upward but u need a licence which wil be issue by the int'l body which now cost 15,000. Sweet talk follows, but we need and i wil chose only 5 persons.

Why i notice??

How did i and over 7 of us went to pay that 15k is what i dont know. Hope i guess

SCAM UNVEILING

We were asked to come the next day for training and induction. Where u see induction?? na talk and talk plus more lies and more lies

Got home, did the research, gbam na scam in a direct and indirect way. Naxo this guy got police involved, stil this people wan use ma head shine. After much kara kara, na police station we dey, talk talk, naxo them pay back the money.

Now what happens to over 30 others persons in their net? Will they join them and scam others to recover their cash, will they report to appropriate bodies, is Governor Emmanuel aware of this, is the WHO, ACDC, and Nigeria Medical Association aware of this. Who are they really

Lack of jobs has cause this, trying to do the right and not steal led to this.

God save Nigeria
God open my eye
Re: My First Job Interview: Victim To Scammers by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hmmm

Re: My First Job Interview: Victim To Scammers by reyin(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nigeria which way?
I still had to call the referal on 08119883993, i cant believe my what i heard....

'am Katherine, am from Enugu, no.. am from Akwa Ibom'

part two of the conversation.....

'We partnered with America center for Disease control.........

'it is a new office and we dont have signpost in our offices'
Re: My First Job Interview: Victim To Scammers by odimbannamdi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
sorry bro

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Group - Sales Executive / IPI Powertech Latest Recruitment (6 Vacant Positions) / Bekaufmann Digitech Latest Job Recruitment (14 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.