Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Network Engineering 3-day Workshop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Network Engineering 3-day Workshop (1216 Views)

3-day Workshop On Design, Installation & Maintenance Of Solar Energy Systems / Intensive Free ICT Training/workshop In Lagos August 2017 / Network Engineering, Office 365 And The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Engineering 3-day Workshop by cinorita(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
NETWORK ENGINEERING THREE DAY WORKSHOP
Do you plan on building a career in network engineering?
Do you manage a small to medium sized network?
Can you set up an office network?

We are offering a 3-day workshop training for new and experienced individuals. The topics will include building your own IPV6 lab, building network labs from small to complex and covering the CCNA syllabus

This is your opportunity to differentiate yourself from the rest. For more information, call or WhatsApp Faith on 0701 784 0966

1 Like

Re: Network Engineering 3-day Workshop by cinorita(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
The Date of the Workshop is October 4th-6th
Venue: Sabo Yaba, Lagos state.

Prerequisite: Come with your laptop because you will take home all the labs you build
Note: At the end of the workshop each participant will configure a network lab exam to show competence

For more enquiries call or WhatsApp 07017840966 or PM me.
Re: Network Engineering 3-day Workshop by cinorita(f): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2016
steve6:
Please can u explain what u mean by experienced individuals. I am not a newbie and am wondering if this is for me. Please throw more light on why experienced people should attend this workshop. Thank you.

By experienced we mean those who might have gone through the CCNA training.
The workshop will start from the foundations in networking and build up from there, but since it's 3-day of configuration those who have experience will be able to ask questions and gather more insights into network management and Cloud Computing.

The trainer has knowledge in Cisco (Rs, Voip, & Security)
Microsoft (Server 2012 & Cloud). So I believe the Q.A session (apart from the different labs) will be valuable to all
Re: Network Engineering 3-day Workshop by cinorita(f): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Network Engineering 3-day Workshop by samfibby(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good
Re: Network Engineering 3-day Workshop by id2019(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please, i want to know if its free workshop training

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Acer Packard Bell Easynote / Usa Used Hp Probook 640 G1 Intel Core-i5 4th Gen With Intel HD Graphics -SOLD / SOLD. USA Used HP Probook 4440s Core I3 With Fingerprint At 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.