Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ask Your Questions-java Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ask Your Questions-java Beginners (1011 Views)

Data Science Tutorial For Beginners With Python Programming Language / Post your Questions on Visual Basic Application For Excel and get Answers / Post your Questions on Microsoft PowerPoint and get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Your Questions-java Beginners by samcad: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Am a computer programmer. I started with java in 2007, and nw familar with html, javascript, vb, php e.t.c. I knw the challenge it takes to start up with programming. If u ar a beginner i will like to be of help to u.

Just ask ur question here.

I will try to give u an answer here. Am not a perfect man in java but am sure my assistance will be of great help to u.
Re: Ask Your Questions-java Beginners by noordean(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
samcad:
Am a computer programmer. I started with java in 2007, and nw familar with html, javascript, vb, php e.t.c. I knw the challenge it takes to start up with programming. If u ar a beginner i will like to be of help to u.

Just ask ur question here.

I will try to give u an answer here. Am not a perfect man in java but am sure my assistance will be of great help to u.
I started java few weeks ago. There is this problem i have with the introductory part of java gui. I created some shapes at different random positions in the paintComponent of JPanel's subclass . The problem is, the shapes get re-draw every time I resize the window. How can I get around this?
Re: Ask Your Questions-java Beginners by samcad: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
When ur window is resize, automatically ur repaint method is called. U cant stop that method to run when window is resize.

Anyway there should be a way out to solve d problem. But i really need to understand the problem.

Please, write me on whatsapp +2348067145016
Java consult, we assit urselve in programming

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Design A Professional Website Within 24 Hours / Yes >> Web Design/development School Projects / Create Your Own Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.