Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

If You Need Quality Bitter Kola, Holla Me - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / If You Need Quality Bitter Kola, Holla Me (1009 Views)

Closed / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Quality Bitter Kola, Holla Me by Ltrust(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2016
We have large quantities of bitter kola for sale at affordable prices. We can supply in baskets and also in tonnage. Our location is Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a high grade quality and we have the capacity to supply to meet the need of our clients. We are open to any serious buyer of this nut & kernel. CRUDE PROTEIN ( N x 6.25 ) : 8.06%, NITROGEN - FREE EXTACT : 86.43%, free from impurities.

Call us for immediate supply on 07033097160.

Re: If You Need Quality Bitter Kola, Holla Me by Chukslar: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ltrust:
We have large quantities of bitter kola for sale at affordable prices. We can supply in baskets and also in tonnage. Our location is Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a high grade quality and we have the capacity to supply to meet the need of our clients. We are open to any serious buyer of this nut & kernel. CRUDE PROTEIN ( N x 6.25 ) : 8.06%, NITROGEN - FREE EXTACT : 86.43%, free from impurities.
Call us for immediate supply on 07033097160.

Your line is no switched off

(1) (Reply)

Need A Quick Soft Loan?think Collateral..because Lending Is Out Business / UMIN-AWAJI NIG LTD.. What We Do", Makes All The Difference. / Salary Advance..personal Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.