Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room (1340 Views)

Single Ladies Between The Age Of 19-29 Looking For Responsible Men For Love / Edo's Forum; A Whatsapp Group For Edolites & Edo Residents / Devoted Christian Single Men Needed For Hook Up In A Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Men can now start sending messages, after screening they will be allowed inside the room, thats if they are really qualify to be in there.. Pls the age must be from 30yrs upward, a working class person or business owner, someone who has a mindset of settling down soon and not a game player.. Pls students should stay away from sending messages to the admin of the group, players should also stay off too, the room is made up of well disciplined ladies, you cant fool any of them.. So any guy interested can whatsapp this number and tell me why u want to join the room, 08032059244
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lot of ladies waiting to meet some responsible single men in my whatsapp group.. Men between the ages of 30yrs to 45yrs above are needed in the group.. Men from abuja, Lagos, abia, imo, are much needed.. But you must be a working class man and someone who really want to settle down, you should be able to show proofs of that and you will be interviewed before adding you in the group... If you interested pls send me whatsapp messages on 08032059244
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by oscar4lyf(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
HelpeeDeck:
Lot of ladies waiting to meet some responsible single men in my whatsapp group.. Men between the ages of 30yrs to 45yrs above are needed in the group.. Men from abuja, Lagos, abia, imo, are much needed.. But you must be a working class man and someone who really want to settle down, you should be able to show proofs of that and you will be interviewed before adding you in the group... If you interested pls send me whatsapp messages on 08032059244
bro what of Guys tht need a lady for serious relationship but not up to 30, just 27

1 Like

Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
oscar4lyf:

bro what of Guys tht need a lady for serious relationship but not up to 30, just 27

Most ladies there are older and want matured men.. But if you are a working class guy, you can message me
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Matured working class guys in abuja, working and from 30yrs upward, you can message me on my whatsapp, pretty responsible ladies in abuja waiting to meet responsible men living in abuja, pls for serious relationship and wanting to settle down only pls.. If you dont have that intention, pls dont message me on whatsap... Whatsapp number 08032059244
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
HelpeeDeck:
Matured working class guys in abuja, working and from 30yrs upward, you can message me on my whatsapp, pretty responsible ladies in abuja waiting to meet responsible men living in abuja, pls for serious relationship and wanting to settle down only pls.. If you dont have that intention, pls dont message me on whatsap... Whatsapp number 08032059244

More abuja responsible men needed, pls those that are working only and from 30yrs of age upward
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by oscar4lyf(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
HelpeeDeck:

Most ladies there are older and want matured men.. But if you are a working class guy, you can message me

OK but I base in Owerri, imo state bro
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
oscar4lyf:

OK but I base in Owerri, imo state bro
Whatsapp me, i have owerri n abia ladies dia.. But hope u done with schooling
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by tpwealth(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
am 32, working but based in lagos
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by oscar4lyf(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2016
HelpeeDeck:

Whatsapp me, i have owerri n abia ladies dia.. But hope u done with schooling
Yea bro, I'm done
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by Eneme17(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by bombim(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Matured Responsible Men Needed On A Whatsapp Relationship Room by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Matured men living mostly in abuja, lagos, enugu needed in a whatsapp group, only single and working class men who are ready for engagement, relationship pr marriage needed.. Only seriouse men needed.. From 30yrs upward pls, such person can whatsapp me on 08032059244, will add you up to meet the ladies

(1) (Reply)

Help: Love Needed Urgently / Who Need A Guy Friend Am 19yrs / Just For Casual Fun : No Strings Attached (ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.