Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi (914 Views)

The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by mjames: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Respect God and the Anointed

Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by promise10: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Waiting for the atheists to commit suicide here!!!

Mama nkechi, where is my pop-corn!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by Ranchhoddas: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:
Waiting for the atheists to commit suicide here!!!

Mama nkechi, where is my pop-corn!!
You love atheists don't you?

1 Like

Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by promise10: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You love atheists don't you?
Bro, I love them so much just the way I love EVERYBODY.
But, I love Jesus most!
Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
So um. . . what's the point?
Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by Ranchhoddas: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

Bro, I love them so much just the way I love EVERYBODY.

But, I love Jesus most!
Yes. I know you can't wait for them to open their eyes in Hell so you can smirk at them and say ''Huh.. I told you so''.
Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by orisa37: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hosanna To The Righteous!!!!
Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by promise10: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes. I know you can't wait for them to open their eyes in Hell so you can smirk at them and say ''Huh.. I told you so''.
SMIRK Then I am a devil! I wouldn't do that!

I would only feel sorry, cry and tell them "I told you so". I will cry deeply that's all!
Re: Photos Showing Governors Bowing For W.F. Kumuyi by Ranchhoddas: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

SMIRK Then I am a devil! I wouldn't do that!

I would only feel sorry, cry and tell them "I told you so". I will cry deeply that's all!
Hahahahaahaha...You'll beg for clemency on their behalf, for their sentence to be reduced to like ten billion years, abi parole no dey that side?

(1) (Reply)

Eating In The Dream / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Farewell Gospel Crusade In Lagos. / The Religion Of Evolution And Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.