Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s (22898 Views)

AUDIO + LYRICS: The Gratitude [@gratitudecoza] - You Are Good /who Be Your Daddy / 5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong / Luv Letter Lyrics -the Legend Of Michael Mishra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s by Temmy5555: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Please i need the full Lyrics of THE NAME OF JESUS, i don't know they who sang it. I have tried to check online but to no avail.

The name /2* of Jesus
Is greater and higher than all names
It is not an ordinary name
It's the name that full of power and grace.

At the name all sickness will bow
Demons tremble at the sound of the name
It's a name that full of power and grace.....

Please help to complete it.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s by BBSweetheart: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the song on my lips this evening. I got online to search for the full lyrics too. Can't even remember the name of the singer. Powerful song
Re: I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s by pianomaster20: 6:01am On May 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s by adimsyl: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
God bless for posting this great master piece

1 Like

Re: I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s by angelss813(f): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=Temmy5555 post=49631492]Please i need the full Lyrics of THE NAME OF JESUS, i don't know they who sang it. I have tried to check online but to no avail.

The name /2* of Jesus
Is greater and higher than all names
It's the name that full of power and grace.

At the name all sickness will bow
Demons tremble at the sound of the name
It's a name that full of power and grace.....

Please help to complete it.
Thanks.

Please how can I download it, I have been searching for this song for long

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Songs On Your Music Playlist / [mixtape] Xpensiv DJ Mighty – Best Of Burna Boy 2018 / Latest Naija Music - Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.