Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

To Whom It May Concern(Stale) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Whom It May Concern(Stale) (1634 Views)

Why Can't I Drive: My Concern About My Body Co-ordination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom It May Concern(Stale) by Alvin007: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hi everyone...how's your weekend going?
I'm gonna make this brief..I've been a guest here on nairaland as far back as I can remember until I finally decided to register as a member early this year.
Unfortunately, my main motive for registering, which is to learn as much as I can...whether in relation to what I learnt in school or not, is gradually being defeated. We all know learning is a continuous process. But, lately, Nairaland appears to be a place where a lotta peeps try to impose their knowledge on others...thereby failing to learn more... This is wrong.

Cc:

CAR TALK: Car talk has been a place where I've really learnt a lot about cars..but, ever since a couple of learned peeps e.g Siena..decided to deactivate their accounts..a lot has changed. I wouldn't try to ignore the fact that I read the conversation that ensued between Boss Egun Mogaji and a fellow 'younger' nairalander. I just hope Egun Mogaji, Oga Ikenna..and Gazzuz won't deactivate their accounts like Siena did. cry
No one is indispensable..but if we throw advices or knowledge from the elders away..thinking we the younger ones know better...we won't go far. I advice that; we all be subtle in our responses. There's no harm in taking the fall..
As for the learned elderly ones.. Pls, handle comments from others maturely. If possible ignore 'em. So, that you don't get pissed. I know nairaland is 'now' filled with much younger souls. See them as students trying to learn from you. Every member's presence here counts. Thanks.

Cc: gazzuzz, ikenna351, EgunMogaji

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern(Stale) by Ikenna351(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Car Talk community made it sound like Siena did something wrong. He didn't. We are all in no ending journey on our different paths. You meet people on your journey, and some people you met will fade away as you continue into the journey while meeting new people. Sometimes, the people that faded away would come into experience again, probably to serve another purpose for you or them in your journey.

Few days ago, I met someone I used to share a Peugeot group with a long time ago. He said since I left the group, things were never the same. A lot of members left too. Even the current members have started switching to other brands, including him.

The thing is, they used me as object of attention on Peugeot. For that, my appreciation of lions were flowing back to them, because using me as object of attention on the subject Peugeot, put them on the same frequency where I have always been, and they have nothing but love and appreciation for their individual lions and were enjoying them. Being in that positive frequency on the subject kept them away from having negative experiences with their lions. But when I left and moved on, they probably shifted from that frequency.

One message most people don't understand from some Masters is, "You Can Be Like Me". That's what I have been doing; that's what Siena did here. I have known Siena for a long time and understood him perfectly. He never wanted followers. He needed people to stop making excuses and start taking care of their cars. And that's what I have done and still do. Because you really don't need me or Siena to look after your car, if you really love that car. When you love something, you will be so impatient to want to know how to keep that feeling alive in you as long as it takes and whatever it takes. What you love is not anyone's responsibility. You may not need to know how use spanners, but you can as well know what shouldn't be done on your car. Because, in Nigeria, it's not always what people don't do to their cars that put them in bad conditions, but mostly, what they do to them. Call it abuse, if you want to. How you feel about your car determines how you handle your car. Siena's departure from Nairaland shouldn't be an excuse for one not to know what it takes to keep a car you love in good shape. His words are still there and always there for those that needs them.

As for the new members you talked about. How they respond doesn't bother me. My posts are not to impress anyone. They just flow through me. Those in the same frequency will understand. Others in different frequency will perceive the message differently, which is any of my business. A lot people (both Nairaland members and non members) have switch to Peugeot after reading my posts and still do. Some now enjoy their lions after reading the posts, while some perceive them differently. There is nothing wrong with their perception. Its called contrast. So don't worry about it.

Ikenna, Lion King.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Whom It May Concern(Stale) by Alvin007: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Thanks for responding.
Re: To Whom It May Concern(Stale) by deltateam: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: To Whom It May Concern(Stale) by Alvin007: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: To Whom It May Concern(Stale) by deltateam: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Alvin007:

Ok bro...can I send it to your bet9ja id instead?
I already transferred the funds to my account on bet9ja.
Please lemme have your username and Id on bet9ja. Thanks.

Let me have your WhatsApp number.
Re: To Whom It May Concern(Stale) by Alvin007: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
deltateam:

Let me have your WhatsApp number.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Porsche Panamera. You Need A Spank If You Don't Love It / How Much Is The Complete AC System Of Toyota Corolla / Symptoms Of A Bad/failing AC Compressor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.