Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerian Coders This Is For You! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Coders This Is For You! (1304 Views)

Join The Nigeria Coders Community / Where Are The Good Coders? / Learning Resource Center(lrc) From Programmers/developers/coders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
A good avenue to meet other programmers bloggers and webmasters all over Nigeria is finally here! Waste time no longer. Head up to: www.naijacoders.com and see for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Okay later

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Okay later
okay.
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 25, 2016
APHATHEOLOGY:
A good avenue to meet other programmers bloggers and webmasters all over Nigeria is finally here! Waste time no longer. Head up to: www.naijacoders.com and see for yourself!

Must every idea/domain start with "Naija"?, be more creative.
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by ultmatmus(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
APHATHEOLOGY:
Cloned a particular website (name withheld) grin but nice website sha
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Must every idea/domain must start with "Naija", be more creative.
Hello bro, I understand your point clearly but something we've to understand is Something is nothing until we make it what it has to be, the real domain is www.nct.com.ng that's just a substitute.
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2016
ultmatmus:

Cloned a particular website (name withheld) grin but nice website sha
the real domain is www.nct.com.ng, the domain naijacoders.com is just a substitute.
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
So J2me And Freelance Na Programing Lang
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by ultmatmus(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
APHATHEOLOGY:
the real domain is www.nct.com.ng, the domain naijacoders.com is just a substitute.

I meant your homepage is similar to nairaland's frontpage in design and and the way you categorized it..
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
ultmatmus:

I meant your homepage is similar to nairaland's frontpage in design and and the way you categorized it..
oh, you're right sir. We only did that to make it easily accessible.
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
So J2me And Freelance Na Programing Lang?

Sorry sir, we can only categorise J2me as a programming language because it's using java programming as it's syntax and for the Freelance, it has been moved to its appropriate location. Thank you for the call to action.
Re: Nigerian Coders This Is For You! by ultmatmus(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
APHATHEOLOGY:
oh, you're right sir. We only did that to make it easily accessible.
Alright bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A CBT Application / Full-stack Andriod/ios Developer At Rimuda Technologies Limited / Where Can I Learn Good Programming In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.