Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Pls Nairalanders Wetin We Wan Call This Matter Now...? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Nairalanders Wetin We Wan Call This Matter Now...? (623 Views)

Does It Matter What We Wear? / All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? / Pls Nairalanders Wetin We Wan Call This Matter Now...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders Wetin We Wan Call This Matter Now...? by lobrosky(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Whether na "Mango Temptation" dem dey call am or na Temptation Mango, I No know again
But Wetin I Know be Say, Na my Body dey hear am.
For Morning my bobo go Jump on Top Me,
For Night my bobo go Jump on Top Me,
Abeg make una Follow me Ask 100 Percent Fragrance which Kind Perfume dem give me So.
It All Started Two Weeks ago, when my husband woke me up in the middle of the night and suggested I should go change my clothes because I reeked of onions.
I really felt bad, but truly I reeked of the potpourri of the onions, pepper, crayfish, castor seeds I had used in making dishes during the day . In my defense I am always busy taking care of the kids and cooking for the family.
So I decided to get a Strong Perfume with 3 criteria in Mind:
1. Strong Perfume able to overcome common odours
2. The Perfume must be Long-Lasting able to shield me all through the day.
3. Reasonably priced not to break my pocket in this Buhari Period.
100 Percent Fragrances delivered in all 3 criteria, so I got myself a N 4000 "Mango Temptation" :- A strong sweet Fragrance with a touch of mango scent.
People, Na there my wahala Start!
When my husband first Perceived the fragrance, he was like WOW which fragrance are you wearing , I proudly replied:
" Mango Temptation"
But before he will start assuming that I spent all our money on an expensive Fragrance, because the high quality of the fragrance was obvious, I quickly told him the cost o- N4,000!
He couldn't believe it, I even gisted him the story of the Creed Aventus Woman whose boss thought it was the N120,000 creed. We laughed and made jokes on her Boss.
Na that night my Body begin hear am.
But it was okay by me since it was long overdue until - the next Morning. Then the day following and he was all over me again. Then a day after that, Then a day after that and it continues!
People, I don Tire.
If I don't wear The fragrance, trying to get a break, he will remind me to wear it.
Whether the thing dey increase em desire, I NO KNOW OH!
Whether my bobo too like Mango, I NO KNOW OH!
But wetin me know be say na my body dey hear am.
Abeg 100 Percent Fragrance make una come tell me wetin i go do to comot for this wahala una put me inside.
This una "Mango Temptation" na real Temptation OH!.
100 Percent Fragrance: Wonderful fans and friends, Please help us help our client. Advice us on how to help her by voicing your opinion on the comment section below.
Bear in Mind, we already asked her to change her fragrance for a more subtle fragrance Oil but she said it will upset her Husband.
If you don't know what to advice, please share with your friends with Good Judgment.
We also encourage you to share your own 100 percent Fragrance Story on the comment section.
As always, to get your own 100 Percent Fragrance delivered at your doorstep, just CALL OR WhatsApp Shola ON 08066315416. We're looking forward to hearing from you NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Agbada Outfit By Pctog / Best And Most Affordable Relaxer In The Market / Beautiful Queen Irene & Prisca Achebe Covers Queendom Magazine First Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.