Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns (2096 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
i dont know if this is the right section but kindly move to the right one if it isnt and also push to Fp.

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by divinehand2003(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
The tori never finish now
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
story continues

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
All these lie lie children have come again. Before one knows the story would hit frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Omoabejide(f): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
interesting Pls continue
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Young03(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
super story
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
concluding part.

Lets be careful with who takes care of our kids

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
charix:
All these lie lie children have come again. Before one knows the story would hit frontpage.

better becareful of these house maids
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by midolian(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Why are Nigerian movies always long but with short stories?

1 Like

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:
Why are Nigerian movies always long but with short stories?

nawa for you o
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
His mom need to go to the psychiatric ward ASAP! She's hallucinating.... her brain is not functioning properly. The psychiatrist will be able to help her with some prescribed drugs smiley

3 Likes

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Miladi(f): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Meaningless story. Your hatred towards Comfort, which was obviously because you had an entitled complex attitude - while she's a self-willed lady and her resolved not to allowed you carry out your acts of manipulation - was the root cause of your spitefulness towards her. Thus, the witch label you gave her.

And your spitefulness coupled with the nursed envy Ngozi (her frenemy co-maid) had against her too - because she was more beautiful and loved by many (according to you) - made you and Ngozi to became a stronger united force that influenced opinions in that house.

Your mother only fell for the evil force (you and Ngozi) and that made her to became prejudicial towards Comfort also, thus the hallucination she (your mother) experienced.

10 Likes

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
His mom need to go to the psychiatric ward ASAP! She's hallucinating.... her brain is not functioning properly. The psychiatrist will be able to help her with some prescribed drugs smiley
perhaps, only God knows

Miladi:
Meaningless story. Your mum experienced hallucination! Period.

his mom. lol
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Miladi(f): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
his mom. lol[/quote]

Hahaha! Of course I'm not referring to you, because you're not the character in the story.

1 Like

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Winchie winchie.... grin
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by fr3do(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
'at the middle of the night' is where I stopped, I no wan get bad dream
I will finish 2moro
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2016
fr3do:
'at the middle of the night' is where I stopped, I no wan get bad dream
I will finish 2moro

lol grin
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Exactly
Miladi:
Meaningless story. Your hatred towards Comfort, which was obviously because you had an entitled complex attitude - while she's a self-willed lady and her resolved not to allowed you carry out your acts of manipulation - was the root cause of your spitefulness towards her. Thus, the witch label you gave her.

And your spitefulness coupled with the nursed envy Ngozi (her frenemy co-maid) had against her too - because she was more beautiful and loved by many (according to you) - made you and Ngozi to became a stronger united force that influenced opinions in that house.

Your mother only fell for the evil force (you and Ngozi) and that made her to became prejudicial towards Comfort also, thus the hallucination she (your mother) experienced.

1 Like

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 25, 2016
I know a revered diviner, untouchable in the village who had to work as a maid for an Indian family because she moved to the city looking for greener pastures . I hope they treated her well for their own sake grin
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2016
if this is how your mum verified that the "comfort" is a witch, then you, and your mum got it all wrong..

Witches exist, but not this your Nollywood way.

Your attitude towards her is a prejudice to your mum's action, and reaction..

Uncle, we want to hear another story..
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by egopersonified(f): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2016
If I tell you Ngozi is the real witch will you believe it?

1 Like

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by madamGift(f): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Miladi:

I somewhat agree...
If there was any witch at all, i'm certain it was Ngozi...which kian witch will attack and mention her name and not finish the job or die trying? knowing it would lead straight back to her?

2 Likes

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by madamGift(f): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
egopersonified:

I agree.
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Vivly(f): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
So congrats, You're a witch hunter. Yay! undecided
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Vivly(f): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Ngozi seems the witch. But why a witch with powers would choose to be a maid amazes me.
If I had witch powers, I'd be King.

1 Like

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by geolan(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Yomieluv:
if this is how your mum verified that the "comfort" is a witch, then you, and your mum got it all wrong..
Witches exist, but not this your Nollywood way.
Your attitude towards her is a prejudice to your mum's action, and reaction..
Uncle, we want to hear another story..

but he was feeling somehow before the mom also started feeling that way

Vivly:
Ngozi seems the witch. But why a witch with powers would choose to be a maid amazes me.
If I had witch powers, I'd be King.
i tell you ma'am

Muafrika2:
I know a revered diviner, untouchable in the village who had to work as a maid for an Indian family because she moved to the city looking for greener pastures . I hope they treated her well for their own sake grin

i pray they treat her well shocked
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by metallisc(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
egopersonified:

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by egopersonified(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49656748][/quote]

grin yes na, I gats to include my own suspense to the story na grin
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by WorldRichest: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Miladi:

My friend said that you are a witch and that you are defending a fellow witch. Na my friend talk so oo, no be me oo. So, if you want to attack anyone this night it should be my friend not me. That my friend's father is the leader of the Ifa followers in my village,while his mother is the head of the Celestial Church down my street so be very prepared for a tough fight.
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by Miladi(f): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
WorldRichest:

My friend said that you are a witch and that you are defending a fellow witch. Na my friend talk so oo, no be me oo. So, if you want to attack anyone this night it should be my friend not me. That my friend's father is the leader of the Ifa followers in my village,while his mother is the head of the Celestial Church down my street so be very prepared for a tough fight.

Lunatic, you have been noticed. Now vamoose and look for your fellow petty mates to converse with. Hey! Don't expect more reply from me, because I don't join issues with petty people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by WorldRichest: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Miladi:

Lunatic, you have been noticed. Now vamoose and look for your fellow petty mates to converse with. Hey! Don't expect more reply from me, because I don't join issues with petty people like you.

This is too harsh na. Just small play play wey I dey play with you. If I see witch, me I fit mention am? Who born me? Haba, person no fit play with an online crush again grin grin ?
Re: Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns by CoCoLav(f): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
If at all there's any witch in this story, it's Ngozi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong? ManMen / Opinion: Pregnancy Before Or After Marriage? / Polygamy Is The Only Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.