Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result (2719 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To Grande Finale Of America’s Got Talent 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by apholaby007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
x Update live from Project Fame season 9 Grand Finale at Ultima Studios....
Winner - OKIEMUTE
1st Runner Up - ELIZABETH
2nd Runner Up - KITAY
3rd Runner Up - PERE
5th - DAPO
6th - WINNER
That's what's up, I'm going home ... see you next season!
source http://aauxclusive.com/projectfame2016-see-grand-finale-result/

Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Congratulations to the winners... The order is a true representation of performances.
Okemutie really worked for it. Her personal composition is classy.
Steve would have fared better than Winner but they all made him a pawn to save the weakest link - just as they made Eli for Dapo
Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by olayincar(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
I think, this will be the 1st time
the person who really deserve it win it

just like America's got talent which a 12yrs old girl won #Grace vanderWaal
Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by olayincar(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
aooyelami:
Congratulations to the winners... The order is a true representation of performances.
Okemutie really worked for it. Her personal composition is classy.
Steve would have fared better than Winner but they all made him a pawn to save the weakest link - just as they made Eli for Dapo

I concur wif you bro
to me Eli is better Dan Dapo and winner should have been out since
Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
olayincar:

I concur wif you bro
to me Eli is better Dan Dapo and winner should have been out since
That's not disputable.

And ahead of subsequent seasons, I hope the Judges (esp. Bibie Brew) have learnt their lesson to only save contestants objectively (based on performance) rather than personal feelings. Winner lost it way back, they just kept saving her to the peril of other deserving contestants.

1 Like

Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by apholaby007(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2016
pls moderator move to entertainment ansd fp
Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by cao(f): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
apholaby007:
pls moderator move to entertainment ansd fp
Why didn't you post it in the right section in the first place or were you simply just lazy?
Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by Neolah(f): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!#teamokiemute

1 Like

Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by apholaby007(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
cao:

Why didn't you post it in the right section in the first place or were you simply just lazy?
cao remove d a put w after d o..dat who u r.....happy synday
Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by olayincar(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
aooyelami:

That's not disputable.

And ahead of subsequent seasons, I hope the Judges (esp. Bibie Brew) have learnt their lesson to only save contestants objectively (based on performance) rather than personal feelings. Winner lost it way back, they just kept saving her to the peril of other deserving contestants.

u are absolutely sport_on!
Re: Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result by cao(f): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
apholaby007:

cao remove d a put w after d o..dat who u r.....happy synday
For your mind, you feel like you've accomplished something? Alas, poor apholaby, next time apply common sense to your day to day life. Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To Grande Finale Of America’s Got Talent 2017 / Exclusive: Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of APC VP Candidate - Prof. Osinbajo / Newlyweds Iniobong & Emem Honeymoons In Dubai | See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.