Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? (26090 Views)

An Affair With Yesterday / Ways To Remain Broke Even Earn A Decent Income / Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by iwaeda: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
IT’S no longer news that the average woman could be as dangerous a predator as her male counterpart. Men have always used dirty tricks to get women into bed against their will. So when a women, wanting a bit-on-the-side from a man she fancies, uses all her wiles to get him, why can’t he take it in his stride and ‘chop and wipe mouth’ without complaining the ploy was Jezebel’s? Early last year,Julius, a junior colleague, from a former office, actually went to church with a hoard of friends to thank the Almighty when he eventually landed the IT job he’d set his hopes on. The salary was mouth watering – so were the perks. On top of which he got to work with an enlightened, ‘happily’ married woman. “She’s a fantastic boss’; he gushed. “And you should see the stream of visitors making their way to her office just to have a chat with her.Some of them were celebs I’d read about in the newspapers. Once in a while when she has a party, she invites me. 1 feel so honoured and privileged to be working with a lady like her … “ As he made progress in his job, he almost bent my ears with glowing reports of this wonder boss of his. His girlfriend, Atema had already met Joan, his boss, but she told me she didn’t particularly like her. “Julius is always gawping at her and she couldn’t put a foot wrong as far as he’s concerned,” she once moaned when Julius was off on one of his boss’ praise-singing, “He fails to see through her ruthlessness. I pray that he won’t rub her up the wrong way one of these days.Then Atema got pregnant and they were both happy planning a modest wedding. Luck was on Julius’ side too. He had to go out of town with his boss for a two-day seminar that involved a lot of cash for his three-day stay. “I was happy for the allowance the office gave me for the three days. A friend of mine in Abuja where the course took place had agreed to put me up so I could save some of my allowance,” he told me.“The first morning of the seminar, Joan arrived looking even more confident and sexy. She’d stayed in a posh hotel and looked really refreshed. As we sat together, 1 once again sensed the sparks there’d been between us for some time now. Lately, things have been difficult because Atema has been ill for much of her pregnancy. We haven’t had sex for months and sometimes 1 feel so frustrated I can hardly bear it.But nothing would have happened if my boss hadn’t asked me to go with her to meet some clients after the end of day-one of the seminar. The clients offered us dinner and afterwards, Joan suggested we went to her room for a nightcap. I hesitated.  I instinctively knew what she was saying and I knew I should refuse. But there was this apprehension that if I turned her down, she’d make my life at work hell as she could be difficult if she didn’t get her own way. Her hotel room was quite cosy and welcoming. She told me to help myself to the booze in the room’s mini fridge and after a few drinks, I was starting to find her more than attractive – and the urge was becoming so strong it was hard to ignore.“She opened a bottle of champagne for herself and after we finished off the bottle, she ordered me to take off her clothes, and things started to get really hot. I spent the whole night having passionate sex with her. I hated myself for betraying my fiance, but after weeks of being sex-starved, I couldn’t resist the temptation. On my way out of her room the next morning, she told me she hoped I’d be ‘grown up’ about what happened and not go, bragging to my mates. After that incident, she behaved totally professional towards me.Until we have to go out of Lagos – and she often expects sex on tap! After a while, the excitement of bedding my boss started wearing off and I no longer look forward to trips with her.“I feel manipulated by her because if I say no to her, my job could be at risk. Atema and I will soon be getting married and I would rather we stopped this shenanigans. What if my fiance found out … “ He looked so confused I felt sorry for him. A man in his prime with a job to-die-for bonking his female boss is any strappling man’s dream come true if he knows how to handle it.But I warned him he had to look for a decent way to put a stop to the affair before it blew out of proportion. He’s a bit young and inexperienced to pull off a romance with his married boss in full glare of the staff. They’re bound to make a mistake and his new wife might find out. Only, how do you tell your boss to take a running jump when she fancies a bit of the goodies she’s been getting on a regular basis without jeopardising his job? 

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/is-there-a-decent-way-he-could-end-this-affair-with-his-married-boss/

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Elkay3: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
I really can't say how he's to end this but...from what I read, he fell before he was pushed. I won't justify sex starved thing. Plus he victimized himself, his boss didn't even frown a face even though he didn't attempt to resist her. He had his fears within him, and that I think made him shot his own self. So, only he could fully find his solution.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Cutehector(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2016
U see, things start up with "choice"

He made a choice in the first place. The boss did not put a gun at his head to coerce him to sleep with her for the night. She asked nicely.

He obeyed like a slave. He allowed stupid feelings to dictate his actions. The phrase "What if" is killing a lot of couples today.

All I can say is that he got himself into that mess all by himself. He better use the same way to get out of it by manning up and owning to his mistakes.

Now this goes out to men out there, I don't give a damn who you are or what you do.

Have Self Control....

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by GdexFolami(m): 5:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmmmmm...naso wink :-)
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Cutehector(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by veekid(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Mr OP; dem no teach you paragraphing for school?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by RealJaneDoe: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2016
H angry grin
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nutase: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Ask Google
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Funjosh(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2016
It's slow fade.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Nutase:
Ask Google
wouldn't it have been better u chipped in smth that exudes intelligence?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Crap!

Using the fact that his fiance was ill as an excuse is just crass and professionally irresponsible.

Spits!

19 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Kusibe77(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2016
grin
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nutase: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
wouldn't it have been better u chipped in smth that exudes intelligence?
askuse me

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by otswag(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Eleyii gidi gaan
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by g4everybody(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
U have made a very terrible mistake in the first place, bt dats nt d end if the road. Try to sit ur boss down and talk to her, let her know she already had a life and family and you intend on having urs. Communicate your position to her politely and make her see reasons why you need to end the affair with her. Appeal to her sense of reasoning and telling her if she really want the best of u and make you happy, she should let things go and behave nothing like that ever happen to u both. If she really hav conscience, she wil hav to allow things be.

9 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by symbianDON(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
this guy is on very looooooooooooooooooooooooonng thing

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by eph12(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
He should turn her down like a man next time she comes calling and if she makes a scene he should resign.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by KillerBeauty(f): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2016
He shot himself in the foot he should bear d consequence

Office romance can never end well. He messed up his six figure job because of what
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by chiefboomite204(f): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2016
He need to seek the face of God and asked his wife to forgive him

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Why should you impregnate your fiancée?
Julius, that's fornication.
Damn!!!
Imagine what fornication caused you.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Abeg where be dis company make I go submit my CV sharp sharp. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by nonjebose(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Na wa o. This got on front page. Disjointed narrative

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by onome710(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2016
He made a mistake. Only way to correct it is do the right thing but with wisdom...
What is the correct thing?
Confess to your wife-to-be. Chances is she'd be mad but most likely stay. She's carrying your child.
Then wisely stop the 'situation' with your boss. Chances is she'd make work he'll, sack u or let it slide. But I feel she would let it slide Co's she didn't coerce or blackmail u to do it in the first place.
Where wisdom comes in is the right timing...
You got a child coming, wedding, a family. Don't be jobless now. Buhari hasn't Changed shiit.
So, be smart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Its simple....if he is really tired of straffing his boss...then he should simply tell her and face d consequences thereafter!He only succeeded in postponing and complicatin d problem...but it has happpened already.if d boss eventually sacks him..then he should b leaving there with a clear conscience,that 4 once....he did d right thing...dont b surprise..His BOSS may even buy in2 his idea and respect him d more...its a 2way thing..all d same,let him BRACE UP 4 any of d outcome.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Vorpal:
Crap!

Using the fact that his fiance was ill as an excuse is just crass and professionally irresponsible.

Spits!
im damn sure u av cheated b4....proffer solution and stop cursing...it could av happened 2 any 1 of us.i bet u...u do same if u were in his shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Dude has laid his own bed, he must-to lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by INTROVERT(f): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2016
He doesnt want to tell her to go to hell and lose his job in this recession + his wife belle + wedding plans= lobatan
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by konklud22(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2016
.hmmm
u see,
anyone could have fallen victim, its always after the whole escapades that u discover sex is foolishly overated undecided undecided undecided
my advise would be for u to ac t like a man.
drop her wisely, mayb by reducing ur sex prowess, who knows, she might loose interest
dnt form van damme by dumping her anyhow bro...... recession aint smiling

meanwhile

7 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Harwoyeez(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Lead us not into temptation....... The end of man is the beginning of greed and lack of contentment and the will power to choice to choose our yes or no at the right time n instance...

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by amunekeuto: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2016
good english.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
U see, things start up with "choice"

He made a choice in the first place. The boss did not put a gun at his head to coerce him to sleep with her for the night. She asked nicely.

He obeyed like a slave. He allowed stupid feelings to dictate his actions. The phrase "What if" is killing a lot of couples today.

All I can say is that he got himself into that mess all by himself. He better use the same way to get out of it by manning up and owning to his mistakes.

Now this goes out to men out there, I don't give a damn who you are or what you do.

Have Self Control....
nairalanders comment abstractly at times...failing 2b realistic....this write up is on d frontpage cos d poster wants solution...we all know he bleeped up!!!i dont think we need a reminder as 2 that,as im so sure,u can also mk same mistake....The most important thing is that he wanna stop..and that should b commended!U AINT A SAINT.

8 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Skmoda360(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2016
onome710:
He made a mistake. Only way to correct it is do the right thing but with wisdom...
What is the correct thing?
Confess to your wife-to-be. Chances is she'd be mad but most likely stay. She's carrying your child.
Then wisely stop the 'situation' with your boss. Chances is she'd make work he'll, sack u or let it slide. But I feel she would let it slide Co's she didn't coerce or blackmail u to do it in the first place.
Where wisdom comes in is the right timing...
You got a child coming, wedding, a family. Don't be jobless now. Buhari hasn't Changed shiit.
So, be smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report / Can One Become Rich As A Salary Earner? / What Is The Lowest Pay You Have Received For A Job Due To Desperation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.