Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! (1604 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner / Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by Bigajeff(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Season 9 ofMTN Project Fame West Africahas come to an end and it wasOkeimutethat took the enviable first prize.For the closing gala, Okiemute performedPhyno‘s hit song “Fada Fada”. She claimed the N5m prize, an SUV, and a recording contract worth millions of Naira.
The first runner up wasElizabeth, who performedTiwa Savage‘s “Standing Ovation”. She got N3m and a saloon car.The second runner up wasKitay, who performedKiss Daniels‘ “Mama”. Kitay got N2m and a saloon car.

Perewho sangSam Smith‘s “Writing on the Wall” came fourth and went home with N2m.

The fifth position went toDapo, who sangLabrinth‘s “Jealous”. He went home with N1m.WinnersangAdele‘s “Hello”. She came sixth and went home with N500,000.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/09/and-the-winner-is-25-year-old-okiemute-ighorodje-wins-season-9-of-mtn-project-fame-west-africa/

Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by Elkay3: 12:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Wow, that's my gal. Remember when I told u that you would make it? Yes....*wait, please wetin be her name sef?*
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by utenwuson: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2016
kitay. 2nd runner up! power of voting! kitay will eventually be a bigger artist! congrat okiemute u try
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by fabfunmi(f): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Well deserved!!!!!!congrats team DAPO still..dats wats up.
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by Dayoto: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmn... AmNotUnderstanding! How??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by ghettowriter(m): 1:31am On Sep 25, 2016
THATS MA GURL!! your rendition of Fada Fada by phyno a couple of episodes back was pretty dope.. ma prediction dat u'll win was legit.

it seems i need to give this betting stuffs a shot:/
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by walexzee11(m): 2:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Yayyyyyyyy

Team Okeimute!!!!

She definitely deserved it.
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by nairagossip: 2:37am On Sep 25, 2016
yeaa
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by integritylady(f): 4:32am On Sep 25, 2016
the rate at which mtn has been charging their users since they started this season 9 ehn......my recharge cards is part of that money oooo.....
congratulations
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Awwwwwnnnn, congrats dear smiley. Still team smally sha. #TeamDapo grin cheesy grin
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by GoggleB(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Congrats...
Pray u survive in the music industry..
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by Henrypraise: 5:54am On Sep 25, 2016
5meter just like dat? abeg make I find ring go engage her.
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by OKorowanta: 6:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Funny enough,Okiemute came first and another Okiemute came third.
Kitay is gotten from Okiemute and its what most guys adopt to funkify dia name.
Warri nor dey carry last.
Urhobo Ovuovo.
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by IamNawty(f): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Ok
Click like of u didn't watch dis year own just like me , and Share if u followed it up

3 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by Sleekbaby(f): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Yes I know that she is gonna win it, she killed that phyno fada fada, congrats dear.
Re: 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! by Famouson: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
I'M HAPPY FOR THIS GIRL OO... GUYS WATCH OUT FOR ME

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This New #50 (funny)..pics / Jennifer Lopez Looks Under 28th In Hot Bikini As She Boards Yacht With Beau Alex / Rapper Eva Alordiah Sacrifice Her Kidney For Family Tradition [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.