Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,445 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) (2583 Views)

Tiwa Savage Receives City People Awards, Stuns In Lovely Outfit / Afrocandy Shows Her Huge Cleavage In New Lovely Outfit Dress (photos) / Anna Banner Steps Out In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by sidetalk1: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2016
The YBNL Boss posed within new look and his Ready to turn up for a show while rocks wild touch of red and the heat seemed to be on. These guys are really slaying and balling. One thing I love about Olamide and his crew is that they ain't fake in any way.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/olamide-rocks-it-out-in-new-lovely.html

Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by omotayo9177: 2:24am On Sep 25, 2016
okay. next>>>>>>
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by konklud22(m): 3:57am On Sep 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
ya earned it
ball proper!!

Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 25, 2016
this guy is always drinking and smoking.
check any of his videos,he is always with red cup on his hands,he might be addicted or just plain shy

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:49am On Sep 25, 2016
undecided

Unseriousness.this boy needs to grow up.he's in his early 30s so he should leave sagging for teenagers and boys in their early 20s. undecided

Know when it's time to grow up undecided
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2016
nigga rW
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
undecided

Unseriousness.this boy needs to grow up.he's in his early 30s so he should leave sagging for teenagers and boys in their early 20s. undecided

Know when it's time to grow up undecided
My bro,if it pays his bills and makes him happy,I see nothing wrong it
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by GoggleB(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Wey he come turn cigarette to carpenter pencil..
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2016
SolexxBarry:
My bro,if it pays his bills and makes him happy,I see nothing wrong it
and the dyed hair and cigar behind his ears wey resemble garage tout nko? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Oshey Baddo Sneh . . . Burnt Indomie Hairstyle Ti Take Over, Afro O Jawo Mo cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and the dyed hair and cigar behind his ears wey resemble garage tout nko? undecided
,Lol,dats his style it may look ugly and rough to you cos ur carrier or style is diff from his
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
SolexxBarry:
,Lol,dats his style it may look ugly and rough to you cos ur carrier or style is diff from his
he is a model to his fans and now a father so he should start dressing the way he will want his son to view him.imagine it's parents visiting day for parents to check their wards academic performance in school because his son is in the boarding house and he dresses like a tout with cigarette behind his ear just the way he looks. Do you know how embarassed the son will be.other parents and the teachers sef will be embarassed for the child sef.sebi timi dakolo too na musician, why isn't HE dressing Like a rascal
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
he is a model to his fans and now a father so he should start dressing the way he will want his son to view him.imagine it's parents visiting day for parents to check their wards academic performance in school because his son is in the boarding house and he dresses like a tout with cigarette behind his ear just the way he looks. Do you know how embarassed the son will be.other parents and the teachers sef will be embarassed for the child sef.sebi timi dakolo too na musician, why isn't HE dressing Like a rascal
He dressed to suit the situation he was in,he wouldnt dress like dat to church or in d situation u described
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by oluwamile(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
baba milli
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by StarPlayer: 1:10am On Sep 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I bet you other parents and teachers will abandon their wards and rush to take a picture with him.
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Baddo Osha...
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2016
StarPlayer:
I bet you other parents and teachers will abandon their wards and rush to take a picture with him.
some people with my school of thought will not give a damn about him
Re: Olamide Rocks It Out In New Lovely Outfit For A Show (photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2016
SolexxBarry:
He dressed to suit the situation he was in,he wouldnt dress like dat to church or in d situation u described
I've never seen him dressing serious mindedly for any ocassion anyway

(1) (Reply)

I Will Marry Simi I Don't Care What You Say / Fatima Jamal-abubakar(nee Dangote) Looks Like My Sister / 10 Ladies Tekno Has Dated And Slept With (number One Will Shock You) Leak X Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.