Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Small E-commerce Website Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Small E-commerce Website Wanted (832 Views)

If You Can Create And Design A Professional E-commerce Website, COME IN / Have Your E-commerce Website For As Little As 10,000 Naira / We Will Create A Complete E-commerce Website For You For Just 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small E-commerce Website Wanted by ZUBY77(m): 4:25am On Sep 25, 2016
I already started this project on my own but apparently I don't have all the time in the world right now.
It won't be open for retail orders, just bulk purchases.
Prepare to show me the previous site you developed.
Add your number here, I will contact you.
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by orlaryhincah(m): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Olayinkaalawode.com
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by techcloud(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by I888(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2016
The problem with most IT or tech guys is that they KNOW nothing about selling. I pity all of you that have wasted your opportunity.
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by roaringlamb01(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
ZUBY77:
I already started this project on my own but apparently I don't have all the time in the world right now.
It won't be open for retail orders, just bulk purchases.
Prepare to show me the previous site you developed.
Add your number here, I will contact you.

Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
I888:
The problem with most IT or tech guys is that they KNOW nothing about selling. I pity all of you that have wasted your opportunity.

Please explain
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by taiwofawole: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by imohchard(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Check out this website that am currently working on.
It's an e-commerce site.. Finest collection.com.ng
I just completed work on nonpareil.com.ng
Am also working on Renthall.com.ng.

Call me or whatsapp me on 09034310695
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by UncleSnr(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Check www.projectshamba.com and mail me using NL PM.
Re: Small E-commerce Website Wanted by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 27, 2016
ZUBY77:
Maybe I should post the details of what I want here so that it will help.
From the advice I got already from some of you I interviewed, it seems we are removing WordPress woo commerce and opting for a different e-commerce script.

What I want is just a store where I can post sample goods from China or elsewhere, enforce a minimum order Quantity of that item, provide a column for the delivery date to Nigeria, provide check boxes for item colours or/and sizes.

Example.

I Post a pair of shoe samples and the unit price,
Under it or beside it, we have

Minimum quantity input box which will have the minimum quantity I already filled from admin area. But it will also have the capability to allow the buyer to increase the quantity but not decrease the quantity I already put.

It will have checkbox to allow buyers select the sizes and colours they want.

For payment, we will adopt Direct Bank transfer with the order number.
And of course third party payment module like voguepay or remita.
You can get me on whatsapp through 08164565779.
Price and delivery time is very important here. So before you tell me how you will do this magic or that wonder, remember I will check your price proposal first and decide if I should read the rest of your post or not.

I understand you perfectly .

Call or message: 08163817293

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell My Ebook / Starting A Successful Blog Is Easy:things You Need To Know Before Starting Yours / Who Needs A Verified Business Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.