Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buy A Very Big Land Giant Snails And Pure Original Honey From Us - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy A Very Big Land Giant Snails And Pure Original Honey From Us (914 Views)

Buy Original Pure Unadulterated Honey From Us At Cheap Price. / Palm Oil Buyers Come In: Non Mixed And Pure Red Oil In Lagos / Places In Nigeria Where I Can Buy Snails To Resell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Very Big Land Giant Snails And Pure Original Honey From Us by Musyus(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Good day everybody on this platform and to my co-nairalanders. We are here to let you know that there is availlability of a very big land giant snails for sale from our store right now and also, we have a very pure and original honey on different litre kegs from our store as well. If you are interested in any of these products please, indicate yourself by calling any of these mobile numbers: +2348182149281 08055628948 08039652956. Thanks for your prospective patronages and a trial today will surely convince you.
Re: Buy A Very Big Land Giant Snails And Pure Original Honey From Us by SUPERPACK: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Musyus:
Good day everybody on this platform and to my co-nairalanders. We are here to let you know that there is availlability of a very big land giant snails for sale from our store right now and also, we have a very pure and original honey on different litre kegs from our store as well. If you are interested in any of these products please, indicate yourself by calling any of these mobile numbers: +2348182149281 08055628948 08039652956. Thanks for your prospective patronages and a trial today will surely convince you.
how much for the snail.
Re: Buy A Very Big Land Giant Snails And Pure Original Honey From Us by Musyus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
The price of the snails varies, it depends on the sizes. Please, send me your email address and mobile numbers so that i will send the pictures of snails to your inbox. Thanks.
Re: Buy A Very Big Land Giant Snails And Pure Original Honey From Us by sdavirus: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2016
I think it's a good idea if you add your location.
Re: Buy A Very Big Land Giant Snails And Pure Original Honey From Us by Musyus(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mosamosa in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Needed / NDDC Electrical Installation Contract / Chauffeur @ Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.