Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . (1017 Views)

Information Is Power, Please Try It Out It Works! / Please Try Putting Yourself In My Shoes And Help Me Out / Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . by Mywoman: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Good day All,

Please what will my cousin do, she applied for Power teach and today 25th September is her turn to respond to the assessment but all her attempt to login with her phone number and Surname has failed, they keep on responding Invalid login.

On her part, she has sent email to administrator but they have not responded, tried calling them with the provided phone numbers, non was available.

Please can anyone in the house, help us through any information to ensure we login and attempt the assessment questions.

Thank you all for your upcoming contribution.
Re: Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . by EMriss(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2016
She shld try with her oda name or first name, it wll log her in IF shes shortlisted..same thing happened to one of my clients yesterday. D first letter of his surname is O but it did work so i tried his first name which begins with A and luckly it worked
Re: Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . by Mywoman: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
She has tried with other of her names but yet to be logged in.
We are still trying.
Re: Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . by EMriss(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Wow dis is serious..if she has tried oda names in lowercase den probably she was not shortlisted. Continue trying bro +i wish u guys best
Re: Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . by netinformat(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
EMriss:
Wow dis is serious..if she has tried oda names in lowercase den probably she was not shortlisted. Continue trying bro +i wish u guys best

but what if he received d text msg, cos some people received d text but unable to log in
Re: Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . by EMriss(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dnt av an idea abt dat but person i did for didnt receive a text
netinformat:

but what if he received d text msg, cos some people received d text but unable to log in

(1) (Reply)

Please, Verify & Confirm This Invite (portharcourt) / Pgservices Interview Invite / Oiltest Group Latest Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.