Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

WHO Wants FOURFOURTWO Sports Magazine Latest Edition? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WHO Wants FOURFOURTWO Sports Magazine Latest Edition? (474 Views)

Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup / Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) / Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHO Wants FOURFOURTWO Sports Magazine Latest Edition? by judeibro(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2016
If you want the latest FOURFOURTWO Sports Magazine in PDF, send me an email with the title "442" and you will get it. To get subsequent editions, you subscribe with N100 MTN sent to my inbox. But this first one is free of charge, but if you want say thank you, no qualms, a N100 MTN airtime will go a long way to keep my subscription on to send amazing sports magazines to you.

Other Magazines you can subscribe to includes:
- Time Magazine
- Financial Times and other assorted Magazines (all lastest editions)

(1) (Reply)

See The Hottest Fixtures This Weekend. / Chief Tony Okowa Lauds Delta Teams, Promises To Take Warri Wolves Back To NPFL / Mikel Says He May Pick Marsielle Against Chinese Club This January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.